June 11, 1929 – October 31, 2019
Raymond Jeffrey, age 90, passed away Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019 at The Rivers Grosse Pointe in Grosse Pointe Woods. He was born June 11, 1929 in Detroit. Mr. Jeffrey was a press operator for Chrysler Corp. before his retirement.
He is survived by his wife of 69 years, Arlene; children Dale (Karen), Dean (Roberta), Diane (Robert) Fustin, Don, Darlene (Dan Davis) Jeffrey and Tom Lyon; grandchildren Dawn, David, Daniel, Derrick, Jenny and Asia; 14 great grandchildren and 2 great great grandchildren. Mr. Jeffrey was the last survivor of 7 siblings.
Visitation is Monday, Nov. 4, 2019 beginning at 2pm until 8pm with a 7pm K of C Rosary at Kaul Funeral Home, 27830 Gratiot Ave, Roseville; additional visitation will be Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019 from 9:30 am until 10 am the time of the Funeral Mass at St. Basil Catholic Church, 22851 Lexington, Eastpointe, MI. 48021.
Memorials may be addressed to Beaumont Hospice
- Arlene Jeffrey, Wife
- Dale (Karen) Jeffrey, Son
- Dean (Roberta) Jeffrey, Son
- Diane (Robert) Fustin, Daughter
- Don Jeffrey, Son
- Darlene (Dan Davis) Jeffrey, Daughter
- Tom Lyon, Son
- He is also survived by his grandchildren Dawn, David, Daniel, Derrick, Jenny and Asia; 14 great grandchildren and 2 great great grandchildren. Mr. Jeffrey was the last survivor of 7 siblings.
- Visitation Monday, November 4, 2019
- Instate Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Mass Tuesday, November 5, 2019
November 4, 2019
To The Family of Uncle Ray, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you grieve your loss. The love and support of your Family and Friends will help you through this difficult time.
God Bless Uncle Ray for I know he is up in heaven with the rest of his bothers and sisters 🦋 watching over us ❣️ These Angels 😇 of God are our legacy and have been placed in our lives to guide our Journey through Life and teach us some important Life Lessons ‼️ We will always miss them but they will be forever in our hearts 💞