Bobby "Bob" G. Lowery
February 18, 1946 – September 10, 2019
LOWERY, Bobby G. passed away suddenly on Sept. 10, 2019.
Beloved husband of Georgia Mae Lowery (nee: Barnett) and the late Cheryl A. Lowery (nee: Walt). Loving father to Patricia (Craig) Felke and Gregory (Emily) Lowery. Dear stepfather of Denise Edwards, Karen McKay, Robert (Angie) Edwards and Tina (John) Konersmann. Cherished Grandpa of 16 and Great-grandpa of 5.
Son of the late William and Viola Lowery. Dear Brother of Alice (Lloyd) Hankins, Frankie (the late John) Dell, Bill (Ruth) Lowery, Ronald (Nancy) Lowery and the late James Lowery and Winslow (Thelma survives) Lowery.
Funeral service at Hoffmeister South County Chapel, 1515 Lemay Ferry Rd., St. Louis, MO 63125 on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 11 AM followed by a committal service at Sunset Cemetery; visitation at Hoffmeister Friday, September 13, 2019 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
If desired, expressions of sympathy may be made to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital https://www.stjude.org/
- William H Lowery, Father (deceased)
- Viola B Lowery, Mother (deceased)
- Georgia Mae Lowery, Wife
- Cheryl A. Lowery, Wife (deceased)
- Patricia (Craig) Felke, Daughter
- Gregory (Emily) Lowery, Son
- Denise Edwards, Stepdaughter
- Karen McKay, Stepdaughter
- Robert (Angie) Edwards, Stepson
- Tina (John) Konersmann, Stepdaughter
- Alice (Lloyd) Hankins, Sister
- Frankie (the late John) Dell, Sister
- Bill (Ruth) Lowery, Brother
- Ronald (Nancy) Lowery, Brother
- James Lowery, Brother (deceased)
- Winslow (Thelma survives) Lowery, Brother (deceased)
- Cherished Grandpa of 16 and Great-grandpa of 5.
- Saint Jude Children's Rearch Hospital
- Visitation Friday, September 13, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, September 14, 2019
- Committal Service Saturday, September 14, 2019
Bobby "Bob" G. Lowery
September 22, 2019
Bob always treated us like one of the kids. You didn't come into the house or leave the house without a hug and kiss. And, you always got an "I love you" upon exiting or getting off the phone. I will be forever grateful for the love he shared with me and my family. Much love forever, Bob. <3
September 13, 2019
My condolences during this difficult time. I worked near Bob in the IT department at UniGroup and golfed with him on occasion in the golf league. I always enjoyed swapping deer hunting stories with him. He will be missed.
September 12, 2019
So glad we were able to spend time in Florida. We had fun walking Sanibel beach looking for shells. And then at the Frog Follies last month in Evansville, Indiana. Mission BBQ was awesome. And we can’t forget looking at all those old cars. It was so nice getting together. Bob will be so missed by many.