Donna Jean Hunter
October 18, 1949 – October 4, 2019
Donna Jean Hunter (nee: Staley) Entered into peace on Friday, October 4, 2019. Beloved mother of Tracy D. (Richard) Jackson, David (Judy), Joey (Trina), Patricia A. (Dennis) Williams, Mark (Angie) and the late Michael M. Hunter.
Our dear loving grandmother, great-grandmother, aunt, great-aunt and dear friend to many.
Dear daughter of the late Herschel M. and Melba J. Staley.
Dear sister of Samuel, Robert, Norman, Patrick and Karon Staley and the late Naomi Brackett and Deborah Reed.
- Herschel M. Staley, Father (deceased)
- Melba J. Staley, Mother (deceased)
- Tracy D. (Richard) Jackson, Daughter
- David (Judy) Hunter, Son
- Joey (Trina) Hunter, Son
- Patricia A. (Dennis) Williams, Daughter
- Mark (Angie) Hunter, Son
- Michael M. Hunter, Son (deceased)
- Samuel Staley, Brother
- Robert Staley, Brother
- Patrick Staley, Brother
- Karon Staley, Sister
- Naomi Brackett, Sister (deceased)
- Deborah Reed, Sister (deceased)
- Our dear loving Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Aunt, Great-Aunt and Dear Friend to many.
- American Diabetes Association
- Visitation-Hoffmeister South County Chapel Monday, October 7, 2019
- Funeral Service-Hoffmeister South County Chapel Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- Committal Service-Mount Hope Cemetery Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Donna Jean Hunter
Pam and Ray Johnson
October 8, 2019
Did not get to see your mom very often but always enjoyed her. She was an inspiration to everyone. Remember that your mom would want her kids to continue to support each other, be strong, and share the many stories and memories that you have. I love each and every one of you and if you need anything, give me a call.
Donna is now an angel watching over all of you.
October 7, 2019
My deepest sympathy to Richard and Tracy Jackson. She’s now where flowers bloom everyday and the sunshine’s warm on her face. She’s in God’s arms. God bless her forever