Evelyn A. Mueller
June 28, 1925 – August 15, 2019
Evelyn A. Mueller (nee: Dobelman) baptized into the Hope of Christ’s Resurrection, Thursday, August 15, 2019. Beloved wife of the late Ralph (Bud) Mueller, mother to Marcia Westrich, grandmother of Nicole (Jeff) Carter and Rachel (Tommy) Williams. Dear great-grandmother of Nathan, Thomas, Libby, Samuel and Savannah. Our dear sister-in-law, aunt, cousin and friend.
If desired, please make expressions of sympathy in Evelyn’s memory to St. Jude’s Research Hospital for Children or the Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Funeral from Hoffmeister South County Chapel 1515 Lemay Ferry Road on Monday, August 19 at 9:30 a.m. to St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church for Mass of Christian Burial at 10:00 am.
Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery.
Visitation on Sunday 5-8 p.m.
Please share memories and offer condolences at hoffmeistersouthcounty.com
- Ralph (Bud) Mueller, Husband (deceased)
- Marcia Westrich, Daughter
- Nicole (Jeff) Carter, Grandchild
- Rachel (Tommy) Williams, Grandchild
Dear great-grandmother of Nathan, Thomas, Libby, Samuel and Savannah.
Our dear sister-in-law, aunt, cousin and friend.
St Jude Children's Research Hospital
501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, Tennessee 38105
Shriners Hospitals for Children
4400 Clayton Road, Saint Louis, Missouri 63110
- Visitation-Hoffmeister South County Chapel Sunday, August 18, 2019
- Funeral Mass-St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church Monday, August 19, 2019
- Commital Service-Mount Hope Cemetery Monday, August 19, 2019