January 6, 1942 – April 21, 2021
Virginia Lee “Ginny” Jones, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, April 21, 2021. Born January 6, 1942 in St. Louis, Missouri to the late Melvin and Elizabeth King. Beloved wife of the late Robert J Jones Sr.; loving mother of Robert J. (Christina) Jones and Jeffrey (Sherry Goldsmith) Jones; loving grandmother to Kelsey Goldsmith, Lauren Jones, Holly Jones and Cameron Jones; dear great-aunt of Amanda, Sarah and Chrissy. Our dear friend that will be greatly missed.
In lieu of flowers, memorials in Ginny’s name may be made to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation at Susan G. Komen Missouri PO Box 790129 Dept SK St. Louis, MO 63179 or at www.komenmissouri.org
Funeral service on Monday April 26, 2021 9:30 AM at Hoffmeister South County Chapel. 1515 Lemay Ferry Rd. Visitation Sunday April 25, 2021 3-7 PM at the funeral home. Interment Mt. Olive Cemetery.
- Melvin King, Father (deceased)
- Elizabeth Jones (nee Lewandowski), Mother (deceased)
- Robert Jones Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Robert (Christina) Jones Jr., Son
- Jeffrey (Sherry Goldsmith) Jones, Son
- Kelsey Goldsmith, Grandchild
- Lauren Jones, Grandchild
- Holly Jones, Grandchild
- Cameron Jones, Grandchild
- Dear great-aunt of Amanda, Sarah and Chrissy. Our dear friend that will be greatly missed.
- Susan G. Komen Missouri
Sunday, April 25, 2021
Monday, April 26, 2021
April 23, 2021
My favorite memory would definitely have to be when we went to Florida for thanksgiving with Al. I love you so much, Grandma.
April 22, 2021
I love and miss you Ginny. Thanks for being a second mom to me!!