Linda G. Williams
March 31, 1947 – August 1, 2019
Linda G. (McKee) Williams, age 72, of Fenton, Missouri passed away on Thursday August 1, 2019. Linda was born March 31, 1947 in Austin, Texas to Mabel Elizabeth (nee Marx) and Paul McKee. Linda is survived by her daughters Pamela Sue Cole and Bonnie (Richard) Dashley. She is also survived by her brother Terry Lee McKee; her grandchildren, Dawn Kelly (Danny) Droege, Jennifer Lee (John Ruder)Marcoulier, Allen Michael (Amanda Morrow) Cole, Joseph Rene Marcoulier, Jamie Lynne Marcoulier and Lucas Dashley; great grandchildren Dakota Jines, Trey Ferguson Aiden Michael Cole, Ashton Kenneth Cole, Ava Katherine Cole, Joseph Rene Marcoulier II and Malcom Droege. Linda was preceded in death by her parents Paul McKee and Mabel Elizabeth Kornleuski. Linda was a hard worker, and was never happier than when she was helping others. She loved her family and working in her garden with her flowers. She would even transplant grass. Her dog, Jackie, had a special place in her heart.
A memorial visitation for Linda will be held Friday, August 9, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM at Hoffmeister South County Chapel, 1515 Lemay Ferry Rd, Lemay, Missouri 63125. A memorial service will follow at 12:00 PM, in the funeral home chapel. An inurnment will occur immediately after the memorial service at Mount Hope Cemetery, 1215 Lemay Ferry Rd, Lemay, Missouri 63125.
Contributions in Linda's memory may be made to Open Door Animal Sanctuary, 6065 Duda Rd, House Springs, Missouri 63051.
- Paul McKee, Father (deceased)
- Mabel Elizabeth Kornleuski, Mother (deceased)
- Pamela Sue Cole, Daughter
- Bonnie (Richard) Dashley, Daughter
- Dawn Kelly (Danny) Droege, Granddaughter
- Jennifer Lee (John Ruder) Marcoulier, Granddaughter
- Allen Michael (Amanda Morrow) Cole, Grandson
- Joseph Rene Marcoulier, Grandson
- Jamie Lynne Marcoulier, Granddaughter
- Lucas Dashley, Grandson
- Dakota Jines, Great Grandson
- Trey Ferguson, Great Grandson
- Aiden Michael Cole, Great Grandson
- Ashton Kenneth Cole, Great Grandson
- Ava Katherine Cole, Great Granddaughter
- Joseph Rene Marcoulier II, Great Grandson
- Malcolm Droege, Great Grandson
- Terry Lee McKee, Brother
Open Door Animal Sanctuary
6065 Duda Rd, House Springs, Missouri 63051
- Memorial Visitation Friday, August 9, 2019
- Memorial Service Friday, August 9, 2019
- Inurnment Friday, August 9, 2019
Linda G. Williams
August 7, 2019
I have so many great memories with my grandma. I remember many visits to Jack In The Box, Steak 'N Shake, and greasy spoons, long walks, birthday parties, and how she was like a mom to my brother and I. Grandma always put us first. We lived with her off and on, and for a while as teenagers. She would walk to and from work, work all day long, sometimes everyday, just to pay the bills for us. Even though we didn't always show her how much we appreciated her and what she did for us, she never complained about it, or acted like it was a burden to her. Grandma didn't get too many breaks in life, it definitely wasn't easy on her, but somehow she always saw the bright side, and would make the best of the worst situations. She was an amazing woman, and she will truly be missed. I will always cherish the memories of all the great times we shared together.
May you rest in peace Grandma, I'll love you always.