Mary Rose Boucher
April 3, 1930 – March 21, 2018
Mary Rose Jacqueline (nee' Enlow) Boucher, Fortified with the Sacraments of Holy Mother Church on Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Mary Rose was the beloved wife of the late Robert Boucher; sweet mother of the late Robert Boucher, Ruth (Walter) Kanton, and David (Sasi) Boucher; cherished "Nanny" of Angela (Kurt) Merriman; loving great-grandmother of Colton Merriman; daughter of the late Sam and Regina C. (nee' First) Enlow; dear aunt, great-aunt and friend to many.
There will be a visitation for one hour on Saturday, March 24, from 10-11am, at All Souls Catholic Church, 9550 Tennyson Avenue, Overland MO 63114. A Mass of Christian Burial will follow at 11am. Interment at Mt. Lebanon Cemetery, 11101 St. Charles Rock Rd., St. Ann MO will take place on Monday, March 26 at 10am. No flowers, please. Masses are preferred.
- Sam Enlow, Father
- Regina C. (nee' First) Enlow, Mother
- Robert Jerome Boucher, Husband
- Robert Edward Boucher, Son
- Ruth Ann (Walter) Kanton, Daughter
- David Lee (Sasi) Boucher, Son
- Angela Dawn (Kurt) Merriman, Granddaughter
- Colton Erich Merriman, Great Grandson
- No flowers, please. Masses are preferred, thank you.
- Visitation Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Mass of Christian Burial Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Committal Service Monday, March 26, 2018
Mary Rose Boucher
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
March 23, 2018
Mary was a bright shining star at the Community Center in St. Ann. She made me many a chocolate cake for my birthday and filled the place with smiles, friendship and her share of prayers. She was a friend to so many and I NEVER heard her utter a bad word about anyone or any trip or event.
She has been missed over the last years as she slowed down on her fun but she will truly be missed now on this earth but I know she's a big light in heaven!
March 22, 2018
My dear friend Mary, who was a very kind, loving, caring person. I will miss your friendship. Rest In Peace, dear friend.