William Dennis Hunt Jr.
September 9, 1951 – January 29, 2019
William Dennis Hunt, Jr., 67, fortified with the sacraments of Holy Mother Church on Tuesday, January 29, 2019. Beloved husband of Joan (nee Small) Hunt; loving father of Remington (Jennifer) Koons, Jason (Sherry) Koons, William D. (Mackenzie) Hunt III, and Christina (Steven) Kappauff; brother of Kathy (Gene) Schroeder, Susan (Harold) Piper, Gregory Hunt, Tim (Bev) Hunt, and the late Patrick Hunt; dear grandfather of Amber Koons, Curt (Laura) Bennett, Jackie Koons, Josie Koons, Zack Lewis, Ronald Lewis, Nicole, Jordan, and Alexis Koons, Kazia Rudie, Max Hunt, Alexandria Kappauff, and Steven Kappauff Jr.; great grandfather of Faith, Aurora, Olivia, and Hadlie.
SERVICES: Visitation 3pm - 4pm Thursday, January 31, 2019 at Kriegshauser Mortuary West Chapel 9450 Olive Blvd., Olivette, MO. Interment with Military Honors 10am Friday, February 1, 2019 Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions are suggested to Mission 22 (Veteran Suicide) or to the Humane Society.
- William Dennis Hunt Sr., Father
- Dolores (nee Vetz) Hunt, Mother
- Joan (nee Small) Hunt, Wife
- Remington (Jennifer) Koons, Son
- Amber Koons, Granddaughter
- Faith Koons, Great Granddaughter
- Curt (Laura) Bennett, Grandson
- Aurora Fletcher, Great Granddaughter
- Olivia Fletcher, Great Granddaughter
- Jackie Koons, Granddaughter
- Hadlie Stimac, Great Granddaughter
- Josie Koons, Granddaughter
- Zack Lewis, Grandson
- Ronald Lewis, Grandson
- Jason (Sherry) Koons, Son
- Nicole Koons, Granddaughter
- Jordan Koons, Grandson
- Alexis Koons, Granddaughter
- William D. (Mackenzie) Hunt III, Son
- Kazia Rudie, Granddaughter
- Max Hunt, Grandson
- Christina (Steven) Kappauff, Daughter
- Alexandria Kappauff, Granddaughter
- Steven Kappauff Jr, Grandson
- Kathy (Gene) Schroeder, Sister
- Susan (Harold) Piper, Sister
- Gregory Hunt, Brother
- Patrick Hunt, Brother
- Tim (Bev) Hunt, Brother
- Visitation Thursday, January 31, 2019
- Graveside Service Friday, February 1, 2019
William Dennis Hunt Jr.
January 30, 2019
I'll never forget when he painted my rubber band gun camouflage. I was really thankful for that. Or how he told me to choke up on a baseball bat at a family get together at Aunt Kathy and Uncle Gene's and I actually hit a baseball. I don't know how many people know he liked art and designing graphics for boats. Rest in peace Uncle Bill.