Robert Paul Courville Sr.
August 30, 1935 – May 25, 2020
ST. MARTINVILLE –MEMORIAL SERVICES will be held for Robert Paul Courville, Sr., age 84, privately at a later date.
A native and resident of St. Martinville, Mr. Courville passed away on Monday, May 25, 2020 at Courtyard Manor Nursing Home.
He is survived by his step daughter, Mary Romero of St. Martinville; step son, Robert Singleton and wife of Broussard; step grandchildren, Ricky Romero and wife; Kelly Daigle and Husband; Heidi Singleton and Bobby Singleton; one sister, Mary Jane Willingham of Lafayette and two nieces, Connie Miller and Dale and Cathy Veverica and Mark.
He is preceded in death by his wife, Mary Joan Corville; his parents, Odelon and Marie Louise Lasseigne Courville; one brother, Francis Courville and one nephew, Charles Willingham.
To view the on-line obituary, and sign the guest register, please visit www.evangelinefuneralhome.com.
Evangeline Funeral Homes, Inc. of St. Martinville is in charge of arrangements.
- Mary Romero, Step Daughter
- Robert Singleton, Step Son
- Mary Jane Willingham, Sister
- Connie Miller & Dale, Niece
- Cathy Veverica & Mark, Niece
- Odelon & Marie Louise Lasseigne Courville, Parents (deceased)
- Francis Courville, Brother (deceased)
- Charles Willingham, Nephew (deceased)
- Mary Talley Courville, Wife (deceased)
- He is also survived by his step grandchildren, Ricky Romero and wife; Kelly Daigle and husband; Heidi Singleton and bobby Singleton.