November 29, 1924 – September 7, 2018
Larue B. Bentley left this earth on September 7th to rejoin her husband, Bud. She waited patiently for this day. She was born November 29th, 1924, to Jesse and Minerva Bardsley. LaRue was preceded in death by a sister Lorna and brother, Roy. She is survived by her sister Alyce (Frank) Bennion.
LaRue met Bud (Ira) while attending East High. They were married on May 15th, 1946. They were inseparable from that day on. Four children David (Pat), Kathy (Ken), Carolyn (Pete) and Dean (Diane) came from this happy marriage.
LaRue’s family would like to extend a special thanks to Olympus Ranch for their caring and friendship. Children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, family and friends will wish her a bon voyage on September 20th at Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park (3401 S. Highland Dr.) A viewing at 2 pm will be followed by services. From all who knew her, she was loved and will be missed.
- LaRue is survived by four children, David (Pat), Kathy (Ken), Carolyn (Pete) and Dean (Diane) and her sister Alyce (Frank) Bennion.
- ROBERT BENTLEY, Pallbearer
- JEREMY WELLER, Pallbearer
- JUSTIN WELLER, Pallbearer
- CHAD WELLER, Pallbearer
- MATTHEW MCKNIGHT, Pallbearer
- COREY BENTLEY, Pallbearer
- STEVE SADDLER, Pallbearer
- ROGER BENTLEY, Pallbearer
- CRAIG BENTLEY, Honorary Pallbearer
- ADAM MCKNIGHT, Honorary Pallbearer
- Viewing Thursday, September 20, 2018
- Funeral Services Thursday, September 20, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY