Betty Ray Huckaby
March 6, 1937 – November 5, 2019
Betty Ray Huckaby, age 82, of San Angelo, Texas passed away on Tuesday November 5, 2019. Betty was born March 6, 1937 in San Angelo, Texas to Truett and Lois Ray.
Betty is survived by; sister Dorothy Burrell and brother-in-law Harlan McWilliams; six cousins; and many nieces and nephews.
Betty was preceded in death by; son Robert Joseph McIntosh and son Douglas Philly McIntosh; sister Hazel McWilliams; parents Truett and Lois Ray.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Betty's memory may be made to Immanuel Baptist Church, 90 E 14th Street, San Angelo, Texas 76903, http://www.ibcfam.org/; and Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation, https://www.alzinfo.org/.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.johnsons-funeralhome.com for the Huckaby family.
- Truett and Lois Ray, Parents (deceased)
- Hazel McWilliams, Sister (deceased)
- Robert Joseph McIntosh, Son (deceased)
- Douglas Philly McIntosh, Son (deceased)
- Dorothy Burrell, Sister
- Harlan McWilliams, Brother-in-law
- Betty also leaves behind six cousins and many nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.