Bobbie Inez McWilliams
September 24, 1929 – January 25, 2019
Bobbie Inez McWilliams, 89, of San Angelo, passed away at her home on January 25, 2019. She was born on September 24, 1929 in Sonora, Texas to Everett and Leona Harris Roe. Bobbie graduated high school from in Barnhart, Texas in 1947. She married the love of her life, Feb H. McWilliams, in February 1950. Bobbie attended The Life Church. She was a greeter and loved to greet people as they came in. Bobbie also enjoyed playing games and spending time with her family and friends. She is preceded in death by her husband, Feb Henry McWilliams; her parents, Everett and Leona Roe; two brothers, Charles and Franklin Roe, and sister, Lola B. Jones. Bobbie is survived by her daughter, Linda McWilliams of San Angelo; son, Larry McWilliams and wife Barbara of Barnhart; son, Henry McWilliams and wife Anngie of San Angelo; five grandchildren, eighteen great grandchildren, and one great-great grandchild. A Celebration of life will be held at The Life Church (1414 N. Chadbourne) on February 1st at 10:30 AM. The family would like to thank St. John’s skilled nursing department and Hospice of San Angelo for their loving care. Donations may be made to Hospice of San Angelo. Flowers may be sent to 1414 N Chadbourne. Arrangements are under the direction of Johnson’s Funeral Home.
- Everett and Leona Roe, Parents
- Feb Henry McWilliams, Husband
- Charles Roe, Brother
- Franklin Roe, Brother
- Lola B. Jones, Sister
- Linda McWilliams, Daughter
- Larry McWilliams and wife Barbara, Son
- Henry McWilliams and wife Anngie, Son
- Mrs. McWilliams also leaves five grandchildren, eighteen great grandchildren, and one great-great grandchild behind to cherish her memory.
- Celebration of Life Friday, February 1, 2019