Martiniano Rios Villarreal Jr.
December 15, 1932 – February 1, 2020
Martiniano Rios Villarreal Jr, 87, of San Angelo, TX went home to be with our Lord and Savior on Saturday February 1st, 2020 at home surrounded by his loved ones. He was born in Zaragoza Coahuila, Mexico on December 15, 1932. He was married to Andrea Cantu Villarreal on January 11,1959.
Martin was a lifelong rancher. He worked at Trail Ranch, Samson Cattle Company Ranch of Paint Rock, TX, and oilfield Roustabout with CH Poynor Const. in Big Lake, TX. He was also a groundskeeper at Angelo State University, he retired from there in 2000, then began doing what he loved: working with livestock; he was our very own veterinarian at heart. Martin was a devoted family man to his wife, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. He gave the shirt off his back to anyone who needed him.
He is survived by: Three children: Arthur C. Villarreal & wife Josefina Villarreal of Midland, Sylvia C. McCleery & husband Billy W. McCleery, and Dolores C. Martinez of San Angelo. Grandchildren; Martin Duarte wife Camille of San Angelo, Matthew Duarte & wife Britni of Ozona, Natalie Duarte & fiance Isaac of San Angelo, Jennifer Alvidrez & husband Juan of Midland, Arthur Villarreal & wife Angela of Midland, Jacob & Nicholas Martinez of San Angelo, Braylon & Brooke McCleery of San Angelo. Great Grandchildren: Finnley, Sylvia'lena, Sebastian, Sterling, Andrea, Zayla, Joselyn, Juan, Jaylen. Brothers: Guadalupe Villarreal of San Angelo, Vicente Villarreal of Midland, and Raul Villarreal of Piedras Negras, MX. Sisters: Ofelia Ramirez of San Angelo, Guillermina Hyten of San Angelo, and Minerva Acosta of Mertzon.
Martin is preceded in death by: his wife Andrea C. Villarreal, his daughter Blanca Estella Villarreal, his parents Martiniano G. Villarreal Sr. & Tomasa Rios Villarreal, and his siblings Ernesto Villarreal, Encarnacion Villarreal, Ramon Villarreal, Valdo Villarreal, Leopoldo Villarreal, Carmela Villarreal, Hortensia Montalvo, and Dora Villarreal.
Pallbearers: Martin Duarte, Matthew Duarte, Jacob Martinez, Arthur Villarreal, Isaac Carrizales, and Juan Alvidrez. Honorary pallbearers: Nicholas Martinez and Braylon McCleery.
The Villarreal, McCleery, and Martinez families would like to thank everyone for their love and support during this difficult time.
- Martiniano Gonzales Villarreal, Father (deceased)
- Tomasa Rios Villarreal, Mother (deceased)
- Blanca Estella Villarreal, Daughter (deceased)
- Andrea Cantu Villarreal, Wife (deceased)
- Ernesto Villarreal, Brother (deceased)
- Encarnacion Villarreal, Brother (deceased)
- Ramon Villarreal, Brother (deceased)
- Valdo Villarreal, Brother (deceased)
- Leopoldo Villarreal, Brother (deceased)
- Carmela Villarreal, Sister (deceased)
- Hortensia Montalvo, Sister (deceased)
- Dora Villarreal, Sister (deceased)
- Arthur C. Villarreal & wife Josefina Villarreal, Son
- Sylvia C. McCleery & husband Billy W. McCleery, Daughter
- Dolores C. Martinez, Daughter
- Martin Duarte wife Camille, Grandchild
- Matthew Duarte & wife Britni, Grandchild
- Natalie Duarte & fiance Isaac, Grandchild
- Jennifer Alvidrez & husband Juan, Grandchild
- Arthur Villarreal & wife Angela, Grandchild
- Jacob & Nicholas Martinez, Grandchild
- Braylon & Brooke McCleery, Grandchild
- Finnley, Great Grandchild
- Sylvia'lena, Great Grandchild
- Sebastian, Great Grandchild
- Sterling, Great Grandchild
- Andrea, Great Grandchild
- Joselyn, Great Grandchild
- Juan, Great Grandchild
- Jaylen, Great Grandchild
- Guadalupe Villarreal, Brother
- Vicente Villarreal, Brother
- Raul Villarreal, Brother
- Ofelia Ramirez, Sister
- Guillermina Hyten, Sister
- Minerva Acosta, Sister
- Martin Duarte, Pallbearer
- Matthew Duarte, Pallbearer
- Jacob Martinez, Pallbearer
- Arthur Villarreal, Pallbearer
- Isaac Carrizales, Pallbearer
- Juan Alvidrez, Pallbearer
- Nicholas Martinez , Honorary Pallbearer
- Braylon McCleery, Honorary Pallbearer
- Rosary Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Mass of Christian Burial Wednesday, February 5, 2020
- Graveside Service Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Martiniano Rios Villarreal Jr.
February 5, 2020
My Dad was a very loving,caring person who kept us all on our toes. We want to thank Hospice of San Angelo for all of their help caring for him. Love you so much Dad until we meet again.
February 3, 2020
Such a sweetheart with such a big heart, a big smile and joking around each time we visited, no matter how bad he felt. I will always remember Martin. God bless you all! 🙏❤️