Patricia Ann Shurley
July 21, 1925 – July 8, 2018
Patricia Haley Shurley, 93, of San Angelo, Texas died July 8, 2018. She was born February 11, 1925 in Brainerd, Minnesota to Marguerite S. McAllen Haley and Edward E. Haley. She lived 14 years in Stillwater Minnesota, came to El Paso, Texas and attended Austin High School and graduated from Ysleta High School in 1942.
She was preceded in death by her husband Jack K. Shurley and her previous husband Hal Becker and by her sisters Mary Bretton, Betty Nuthman; brothers Bill Haley, Walter “Mac” Haley, Jack Haley and her beloved daughter Shannon Marie Fredericks.
She was married to Jack Kendrick Shurley in El Paso on May 29, 1975. They have lived in El Paso, Round Rock, and San Angelo. She worked for El Paso Natural Gas Co for thirty years, retiring on March 1, 1982.
Survivors: Children; Michael Becker and wife Willi, of Arlington Texas, Timothy Becker, of Hayward California, Elizabeth S. Fallin and husband Ron, of Christoval, Texas, Barbara S. Madrid, of Christoval, Texas, Kathryn S. Lowery and husband Phillip, of Paris, Texas, and son-in-law Edward Fredericks and Betsy of Fredericksburg, Texas. Grandchildren; David Becker, Patricia B. and husband Jason Taylor, Shannon F. Fisher, Scott Fallin and wife Laura, Russell Fallin and wife Rebecca, Lisa M. and husband Matthew Marcoux, Jennifer M. and husband Ted Otero; and seven great-grandchildren: Jessica Becker, Kelsey and Aryn Riley, Mikala and Hayden Fallin, Dylan and Derek Fisher; and one great-great-grandchild Stella Lee Becker. Sister-in-laws; Betty Haley and Stella Haley and many nieces and nephews.
Graveside services for family and friends will be at Fairmount Cemetery at 2:00 PM Thursday, July 12, 2018. Arrangements by Johnson’s Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to favorite charity.
- Jack Kendrick Shurley, Husband
- Hal Becker, Previous Husband
- Bill Haley, Brother
- Walter "Mac" Haley, Brother
- Jack Haley, Brother
- Mary Bretton, Sister
- Betty Nuthman, Sister
- Shannon Marie Fredericks, Daughter
- Betty Haley, Sister-in-law
- Stella Haley, Sister-in-law
- Michael Becker, Son
- Timothy Becker, Son
- Ron Fallin, Son-in-law
- Phillip Lowery, Son-in-law
- Edward and wife Betsy Fredericks, Son-in-law
- Elizabeth S. Fallin, Daughter
- Barbara S. Madrid, Daughter
- Kathryn S. Lowery, Daughter
- Willi Becker, Daughter-in-law
- David Becker, Grandson
- Scott Fallin, Grandson
- Russell Fallin, Grandson
- Jason Taylor, Grandson-in-law
- Matthew Marcoux, Grandson-in-law
- Ted Otero, Grandson-in-law
- Patricia B. Taylor, Granddaughter
- Shannon F. Fisher, Granddaughter
- Lisa M. Marcoux, Granddaughter
- Jennifer M. Otero, Granddaughter
- Laura Fallin, Granddaughter-in-law
- Rebecca Fallin, Granddaughter-in-law
- Dylan Fisher, Great Grandson
- Derek Fisher, Great Grandson
- Jessica Becker, Great Granddaughter
- Kelsey Riley, Great Granddaughter
- Mikala Fallin, Great Granddaughter
- Aryn Riley, Great Grandchild
- Hayden Fallin, Great Grandchild
- Stella Lee Becker, Great-great-granddaughter
- Mrs. Shurley also leaves behind many nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
- Graveside Service Thursday, July 12, 2018
Patricia Ann Shurley
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY