September 25, 1944 – October 28, 2018
Dorothy Mae (Cash) Kloesel, 74, of La Vernia, Texas, went to her eternal home with her Lord and Savior on October 28, 2018.
Dorothy was born on September 25, 1944 in Hondo, Texas, the daughter of Kenneth Cash and Eunice F. Cash. Dorothy married Frank E. Kloesel on November 30, 1963 in San Antonio, Texas. She is preceded in death by her parents, Kenneth and Eunice Cash; sister and brother-in-law, Charlotte Rosenthal and Daniel Rosenthal; brother, David Cash; and daughter-in-law, Betty Kloesel.
Left to cherish her memory are her husband of 54 years, Frank Kloesel; children, Robert Kloesel (Cindi), Brenda Cerroni (Mark), Cheryl Maldonado (Anthony), and Curtis Kloesel; grandchildren, Jonathon Kloesel, Maegan Camarillo (Erik), Taylor Bolleter (Nick), Lauren White, Emma Maldonado, Chloe Maldonado, Clayton Kloesel (Elizabeth), and Logan Kloesel; great-grandchildren, Hayden Kloesel, Grayson Kloesel, and Chance Kloesel.
A Visitation will be held on Thursday, November 1, 2018, 5:00pm-8:00pm at Finch Funeral Chapel in La Vernia, Texas; Rosary Vigil will be recited at 6:00pm. A Funeral Mass will be held on Friday, November 2, 2018 at 10:00am at St. Ann Catholic Church in La Vernia, Texas. Interment will follow at St. Ann Catholic Cemetery in La Vernia. Father Dennis Jarzombek will be officiant of the services. You are welcome to sign the online guestbook at www.finchfuneralchapels.com.
Services in care of Finch Funeral Chapel, LLC. La Vernia, Texas
- Kenneth Cash, Father
- Eunice F. Cash, Mother
- Charlotte Rosenthal, Sister
- Daniel Rosenthal, Brother-in-law
- David Cash, Brother
- Betty Kloesel, Daughter-in-law
- Frank Kloesel, Beloved Husband of 54 Years
- Robert Kloesel (Cindi), Son
- Brenda Cerroni (Mark), Daughter
- Cheryl Maldonado (Anthony), Daughter
- Curtis Kloesel, Son
- Jonathan Kloesel, Grandson
- Maegan Camarillo (Erik), Granddaughter
- Taylor Bolleter (Nick), Granddaughter
- Lauren White, Granddaughter
- Emma Maldonado, Granddaughter
- Chloe Maldonado, Granddaughter
- Clayton Kloesel (Elizabeth), Grandson
- Logan Kloesel, Grandson
- Hayden Kloesel, Great Grandchild
- Grayson Kloesel, Great Grandchild
- Chance Kloesel, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Rosary Vigil Thursday, November 1, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, November 2, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY