Ernestine H Flores
September 6, 1926 – August 27, 2019
Ernestine H. Flores, age 92, passed away August 27, 2019 in San Antonio, Texas. She was born in Matehuala San Luis Potosi Mexico on September 6, 1926 to Jose and Maria Garcia Hernandez. Ernestine was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, Arthur R. Flores, siblings, Maria De La Luz Sanchez, Francisco Hernandez, Eleazar Hernandez and Jose Juan Hernandez, granddaughter, Alyson Joy Herrera. She is survived by her children, Arthur Flores Jr. and wife Mary, Nora Pfenninger and husband Paul, Katherine De La Garza and husband David, Karen Flores and Gerald Flores; 16 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren; sisters, Olga Garcia and Irma Gonzales; brother, Ramiro Hernandez; numerous nieces and nephews. Visitation will be at Sunset Northwest Funeral Home on Bandera road on Thursday, September 5, 2019 from 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. with a prayer service at 6:30 P.M. A funeral service will be conducted at 10:00 A.M. Friday, September 6, 2019 at Sunset Northwest Funeral Home with interment to follow at San Fernando Cemetery # 2.
- Arthur F. Flores and wife Mary, Son
- Nora Pfenninger and husband Paul, Daughter
- Katherine De La Garza and husband David, Daughter
- Karen Flores, Daughter
- Gerald Flores, Son
- 16 Grandchildren and 15 great- grandchildren, Other
- Olga Garcia, Sister
- Irma Gonzales, Sister
- Ramiro Hernandez, Brother
- Ernestine was preceded in death by her parents, Jose and Maria Hernandez, husband, Arthur R. Flores, siblings, Maria De La Luz Sanchez, Francisco Hernandez, and Jose Juan Hernandez; granddaughter, Alyson Joy Herrera.
- Visitation Thursday, September 5, 2019
- Prayer Service Thursday, September 5, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, September 6, 2019