Joe G. De Leon "Popo"
October 10, 1944 – May 3, 2018
Joe G. De Leon, “Popo”, born October 10, 1944 in Charlotte, Texas, went to be with our Lord on May 3, 2018 at the age of 73. He was preceded in death by his parents, Manuel & Martina De Leon, beloved wife, Dora E. De Leon and 2 brothers, Jesse and Juan De Leon. He is survived by his children, Joe A. De Leon Jr., Ray A. De Leon, and Robert Pereida; grandchildren, Melanie Jo, Marissa Rene and Morgan Dana De Leon, and Robyn, Robert Jr., and Raven Pereida; great grandson, Devin James; brothers, Eli, Gilbert and Willie De Leon and sisters, Isabel “Chavela” Castillo and Martina Leija.
A Visitation will be held Wednesday, May 9, 2018, at Funeraria Del Angel Trevino Funeral Home from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with a Rosary to be recited at 7:00 p.m. A Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated on Thursday, May 10, 2018, at St. Bonaventure’s Catholic Church at 10:00 a.m. with Interment to follow at First Memorial Burial Park in Von Ormy Texas.
- Manuel & Martina De Leon, Parents
- Dora E. De Leon, Belolved Wife
- Jesse De Leon, Brother
- Juan De Leon, Brother
- Joe A. De Leon Jr., Son
- Ray A. De Leon, Son
- Robert Pereida, Son
- Melanie Jo De Leon, Granddaughter
- Marissa Rene De Leon, Granddaughter
- Morgan Dana De Leon, Granddaughter
- Robyn Pereida, Granddaughter
- Robert Pereida Jr., Grandson
- Raven Pereida, Granddaughter
- Devin James, Great Grandson
- Eli De Leon, Brother
- Gilbert De Leon, Brother
- Willie De Leon, Brother
- Isabel "Chavela" Castillo, Sister
- Martina Leija, Sister
- Mr. Joe G. De Leon, "Popo", also leaves behind to cherish his memory numerous nieces, nephews, extended family members, and friends, as well as Nora Resendez, daughter Bianca, granddaughter Aviana, and grandson Santiago. He will be dearly missed.
- Visitation Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Rosary Service Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Funeral Mass Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Interment Thursday, May 10, 2018
Joe G. De Leon "Popo"
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
May 7, 2018
I will always remember the times that I spent with your family, especially during the holidays with your father and mother, and my in laws at the time and the rest of your crazy family! We did have some wonderful times. My condolence to you and your family.