Olga Jean Sauceda
September 28, 1937 – November 7, 2018
Olga Jean Sauceda, passed away peacefully with her family by her side on November 7, 2018 in San Antonio, Texas. She was 81 years old. She was born on September 28, 1937 in Somerset, Texas to Perfecto and Cordelia Terrazas. Olga enjoyed gardening, sewing, and music. She will be deeply missed by all. Olga is survived by her husband Jose R. Sauceda and children: Irene, Rudy (Carol), Esther, Christine (Robert), Belinda (Javier) and Monica (Barb). She was a loving grandmother to her 14 grandchildren Frank, Eric, Leslie, Christopher, Aundria, Robert, Megan, Matthew, Samantha, Amanda, Alejandro, Alessandra, Rudy, and Nadia; numerous great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her parents and daughter Dinna. Visitation will be at Sunset Northwest Funeral Home 6321 Bandera Road, San Antonio, Texas 78238 on Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. with a rosary at 7:00 P.M. A funeral mass will be celebrated at 10:00 A.M. Friday, November 16, 2018 at St. Luke Catholic Church, 4603 Manitou Drive San Antonio, Texas, 78228 with interment to follow at Mission Park North Cemetery. The family would like to express their gratitude to the staff at Mesa Vista Inn and Kindred hospice.
- Jose R. Sauceda, Husband
- Irene, Rudy (Carol), Esther, and Christine (Robert), Children
- Belinda (Javier) and Monica (Barb), Children
- Frank, Eric, Leslie and Christopher, Grandchildren
- Aundria, Robert, Megan, and Matthew, Grandchildren
- Samantha, Amanda, Alejandro, and Alessandra, Grandchildren
- Nadia, and Rudy, Grandchildren
- Numerous great Grandchildren, Other
- Olga was preceded in death by her parents, Perfecto and Cordelia Herrera Terrazas and by her daughter ,Diana.
- Visitation Thursday, November 15, 2018
- Rosary Service Thursday, November 15, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, November 16, 2018