Ramiro M. Rosales
October 13, 1934 – May 15, 2019
Ramiro Martinez Rosales, age 84, died on 15 May 2019. He was born in Rosenberg, Texas on 13 October 1934 to Reynaldo and Elena (Martinez) Rosales. He was raised in San Antonio and in 1954 joined the United States Air Force where he proudly served until his retirement in 1984 as CMSgt. Shortly thereafter, he went to work at Southwest Research Institute where he completed his career there as Senior Security Specialist. Ray cherished his family and was extremely proud of his two sons, Tony and Raymond. As they were growing up, he made sure to attend every sports game and other school and outside activities in which they participated. He is preceded in death by his parents; brothers Rudy and Ruben; sister, Rachel Herrera; niece Nancy Bejar; and nephews Mark and Nick Herrera. He is survived by his loving wife Dorothy, of 47 years; sons Anthony ("Tony") Marc, and Raymond ("Ray") Vincent; sister Rosie Bejar; sisters-in-law Chris and Susie Rosales; and numerous nieces and nephews. The family will receive guests at Prince of Peace Catholic Church 7893 Grissom Rd., on Wednesday, 29 May 2019 at 9:00 a.m. Mass of the Resurrection will be at 9:30 a.m. Interment will follow at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that a donation be made in Ray's name to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul of San Antonio.
- Dorothy Ann Rosales of 47 years, Wife
- Anthony "Tony" Marc Rosales, Son
- Raymond "Ray" Vincent Rosales, Son
- Rosie Bejar, Sister
- Chris Rosales, Sister-in-law
- Susie Rosales, Sister-in-law
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews, Other
- Ramiro was preceded in death by his parents, Reynaldo and Elena Rosales, brothers, Rudy and Ruben Rosales, sister, Rachel Herrera, niece, Nancy Bejar, and nephews Mark and Nick Herrera.
- Visitation Wednesday, May 29, 2019
- Funeral Mass Wednesday, May 29, 2019