Jose C Herrera
March 13, 1931 – August 4, 2018
God Called Your Name
God called your name so softly, that only you
Could hear, and no one heard the footsteps
of angels drawing near. It broke our hearts
to lose you, but you did not go alone.
For part of us went with you,
the day God called you home.
You’re always close beside us,
in everything we do.
You were our greatest treasure,
God’s gift to us was you.
We will always remember the way
the way you talked and smiled.
The little things you said and did,
to make our lives worthwhile.
Each time we look at your picture, you
seem to smile and say, “Don’t be sad, but
take courage, and love each other for m
- Sandra H. Martinez, Daughter
- Joseph Herrera, Son
- Margaret Martinez, Daughter
- Brothers & Sisters: Max, Hermila, Benita & Timoteo Grandchildren: Abel, Nicole, Veronica (Poli) Max (Susana) Jerry, Brianna (David) Danielle Great-Grandchildren: Rubin, Julian, Joel, Isabella, Spencer, Morrissey
- Visitation Sunday, August 12, 2018
- Rosary Sunday, August 12, 2018
- Funeral Mass Monday, August 13, 2018