April 29, 1931 – March 1, 2018
Gloria Cardoza Resident of San Martin April 29, 1931- March 1, 2018
Gloria is survived by her brother, Bob Estrada, her three sons: John (Allison), Gary (Lindy) and Ed (Julie) Cardoza, and six grandkids, Amy, Adam, Bret, Michael, Matthew and Olivia.
A lifelong California Girl, Gloria was born in Pasadena to Isabel and Anthony Estrada. She was the oldest of five children. On Valentine’s Day ’54, Gloria wed Manuel Cardoza Jr. and they were together until his passing in 1990.
Gloria retired from Citibank, where she worked for over 20 years. She was a caring and loving person whose greatest joy in life was helping others. Gloria loved watching her grandchildren grow and she also enjoyed gardening, shopping, baking (yum)! and meeting friends and family for a good meal, dessert and a laugh! She will be missed by all!
- Anthony G. Estrada, Father
- Isabel Baeza, Mother
- Manuel Cardoza Jr., Husband
- John Cardoza, Son
- Allison Cardoza, Daughter-in-law
- Gary Cardoza, Son
- Lindy Cardoza, Daughter-in-law
- Ed Cardoza, Son
- Julie Cardoza, Daughter-in-law
- Amy Cardoza, Granddaughter
- Adam Cardoza, Grandson
- Bret Cardoza, Grandson
- Michael Cardoza, Grandson
- Matthew Cardoza, Grandson
- Olivia Cardoza, Granddaughter
- Rosary Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Funeral Friday, March 9, 2018
- Committal Friday, March 9, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY