Patricia Ann Gass
May 26, 1934 – March 7, 2018
Patricia Ann Lunceford-Gass was born May 26, 1934. She passed into the Good Lord’s Loving arms March 7, 2018.
She was preceded in death by husband A.B. Gass, Mother Josephine Puckett Lunceford, Father W.A. (Bones) Lunceford. Brothers Beverly Hill Lunceford, Bobby Allenbaugh. Her sister’s, Delores Gay Lunceford Whitney and Norma Lunceford Menillo.
Pat is survived by son Mark Alexander Gass and his wife Diane Murphy-Gass, Daughter Cynthia Ann Gass Sneed. Grandchildren – Rhiannon Ann Gass- McClain, of Garland, Texas. Marc Alexander Gass of Barberton,Ohio. Amy Nicole Sneed- Eudy of Forney, Texas. Brandon Sneed of Quinlan, Texas. Great Grandchildren – Kaitlyn Ann Marie Harlow, Emma Nicole McClain, Marc Alexander Gass II, Elizabeth Ann Gass, Aaron Burley Gass, Alexandria Rose Gass and Lane Michael Eudy.
Visitation will be held at Roselawn Funeral Home Sunday evening March 11, 2018 6:00pm - 8:00pm. Service will be held at Church of Christ in Crandall, Texas at 10:00am Monday, March 12, 2018. Interment will follow at Crandall Cemetery.
“Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It’s what you do for others.” Danny Thomas
- A.B. Gass, Spouse
- Josephine Lunceford, Mother
- W.A. (Bones) Lunceford, Father
- Beverly Hill Lunceford, Brother
- Bobby Allenbaugh, Brother
- Delores Gay Whitney, Sister
- Norma Menillo, Sister
- Mark Alexander Gass, Son
- Diane Murphy-Gass, Daughter-in-law
- Cynthia Ann Gass Sneed, Daughter
- Rhiannon Ann Gass- McClain, Grandchild
- Marc Alexander Gass, Grandchild
- Amy Nicole Sneed-Eudy, Grandchild
- Brandon Sneed, Grandchild
- Kaitlyn Ann Marie Harlow, Great Grandchild
- Emma Nicole McClain, Great Grandchild
- Marc Alexander Gass II, Great Grandchild
- Elizabeth Ann Gass, Great Grandchild
- Aaron Burley Gass, Great Grandchild
- Alexandria Rose Gass, Great Grandchild
- Lane Michael Eudy, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Sunday, March 11, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, March 12, 2018
- Interment Monday, March 12, 2018
Patricia Ann Gass
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 16, 2018
Mark and Cindy, Your Mom was always one of my favorite people. I remember all through school the many things she was involved with and all the goodies she would bring to class. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless!!!