Frances J Hess
April 26, 1931 – January 27, 2019
Frances Joyce Hess April 26, 1931-January 27, 2019
Frances joins in Heaven husband, Clarence “Barney” J. Hess.
Frances Joyce Hicks was born to Corine and Floyd Hicks. She was first married to Ron Cooper and together they had 3 children, Rhonda “Gail” Mitchell, Patricia Lynn Hardy and Donald Ray Cooper; 5 grandchildren; Jennifer, Jason, Brian, Michael and Holly and 7 great grandchildren; Alexis, Brooke, Brayden, Ryan, Bryson, Gavin and Evan. Frances also has 2 step-children, Barney Hess and Sherry Nicodemus; 3 step-grandchildren,Troy, Nicole and Ashley and 5 step-great grandchildren, Brendan Madison, Drew, Connor and Brady.
Frances Joyce enjoyed her work at Concept for over 30 years. She was a hard worker and was respected by her peers. She worked her way up the ladder until her retirement. Frances Joyce enjoyed her exercise class, the “Silver Sneakers” 5 days per weeks for 13 years until September 2018. She enjoyed dancing and listening to music. She also loved watching the “Rays” on TV. Even more, she loved to eat. She was a small woman with a large appetite until the very end.
She wasn’t a traveler. She never cruised or flew. She preferred her feet on the ground. And close to home. She was a strong, independent woman. She raised 3 children, mostly on her own, and taught them good values and good work ethics.
Frances Joyce was strong and proud to the very end. She loved and was dearly loved.
God’s speed, Mom!
Arrangements were held under the direction of Garden Sanctuary Funeral Home 7950 131st Street N., Seminole, FL 33776\727-391-0121.
- Patricia Lynn Hardy, Daughter
- Rhonda "Gail" Mitchell, Daughter
- Donald Ray Cooper, Son
- Jennifer, Jason, Brian, Michael and Holly, Grandchildren
- Alexis, Brooke, Brayden, Ryan, Bryson, Gavin and Evan, Great Grandchildren
- Barney Hess and Sherry Nicodemus, Step Children
- Troy, Nicole and Ashley, Step Grandchildren
- Brendan, Madison, Drew, Connor, and Brady, Step Great Grandchildren
- Funeral Service Friday, February 1, 2019
- Reception Gathering Friday, February 1, 2019