William Ellis Markham Jr.
July 3, 1922 – March 9, 2019
William E Markham Jr, 96, passed away Saturday, March 9, 2019. He was a WWII veteran and retired from the Navy after 37 years of service. William was a member of the Men’s Golf League, Men’s Club, Board of Directors- Unit 4 Treasurer for 6 years, Social Club- all of Unit 4 and past President and other offices of the First Evangelical Lutheran Church of Clearwater.
He is survived by his loving wife, Barbara; son, W. Ellis Markham III; daughter, Carolyn M. Craig; stepson, Jeffrey Pelletier; stepdaughter, Kelly Grimshaw; grandchildren, Scott and Richard Craig; 3 great-grandchildren and many more family and friends.
A visitation will be held Friday, March 15th from 2-3pm at Garden Sanctuary Funeral Home with a service to immediately follow at 3pm.
Memorial Contributions may be made out to Suncoast Hospice or a charity of choice.
Arrangements were made under the direction of Garden Sanctuary Funeral Home, 7950 131st Street, Seminole, FL 33776 / 727-391-0121.
- Barbara Markham, Wife
- W. Ellis Markham III, Son
- Carolyn M. Craig, Daughter
- Jeffrey Pelletier, Stepson
- Kelly Grimshaw, Stepdaughter
- Scott, Richard and Craig, Grandchildren
- Mr. Markham also leaves three great-grandchildren and many family and friends to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Friday, March 15, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, March 15, 2019