April 29, 1937 – January 30, 2019
Mary (née Ponetta) Grochowski, beloved wife for 54 years of the late Thomas F. Grochowski. Loving mother of David, Mark (Christopher) Grochowski and Denise Marie (Edward) Eichhorn. Cherished Grandmother of Amanda Wetzel, Samantha Watson and Jason Grochowski. Great Grandmother of Klaire Grochowski, Conner and Olivia Wetzel and Kayleigh Watson. Dear sister of Frank Taft. Mary passed away Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at age 81. Visitation from 4:00PM – 8:00PM, Thursday, February 7th, 2019 at Schmidt-Dhonau-Kucner Funeral Home, 10980 Reading Rd., Sharonville, OH 45241. Mass of the Christian Burial 10:00AM Friday, February 8th at St. Michael Church, 11144 Spinner Ave., Sharonville, OH 45241.
- Thomas F Grochowski, Husband
- David Grochowski, Son
- Mark Grochowski, Son
- Denise Marie Eichhorn, Daughter
- Frank Taft, Brother
- Amanda Wetzel, Grandchild
- Samatha Watson, Grandchild
- Jason Grochowski, Grandchild
- Klaire Grochowski, Great Grandchild
- Conner Wetzel, Great Grandchild
- Olivia Wetzel, Great Grandchild
- Kayleigh Watson, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Friday, February 8, 2019
February 1, 2019
I remember many summers with all of you. I cherish memories of Tom and Mary, Frank and Granny. Mark has been a dear friend for many years. I am sure there is a wonderful reunion in heaven with this bunch. I will miss Mary as I do Tom. Spent many hours in that kitchen talking and sharing stories.
I wish you all comfort to get you through the next several days. I wish I could be there with you. May God bless you all and know Mary is looking down with pride.
Love always, Beverly, Rob and Jennifer.
IN THE CARE OF