Betty Lou (Judd) Lam
September 7, 1928 – September 23, 2019
Betty Lou Lam, 91, a resident of Glen Allen, VA and formerly of Shenandoah, died September 23, 2019. She had not enjoyed good health for the past several years.
A daughter of the late Charles Judd, Sr., and Eula Maude Snyder Judd, she was born on September 7, 1928 in Shenandoah. She graduated from Shenandoah High School and worked at Blue Bell, Inc. She was a member of Christ United Methodist Church.
Betty married Cecil Michael Lam who preceded her in death on September 19, 1980. Surviving is a son, Donald Lam and his wife Sheryl of Glen Allen, VA; granddaughter, Michelle “Adrian” Medina of Raleigh, NC; great-grandchildren, Kohl and Quinn Medina; sister, Lois and her husband Doug Hughes of Shenandoah; and two brothers, David Judd of Shenandoah and Paul Judd and his wife, Beula of Elkton.
In addition to her mother, father and husband, she was preceded in death by sisters and brothers, Mattie Judd, Nellie Comer, Rena McDaniel, Catherine Deavers, John Judd, and Charles Judd, Jr.
A service will be held Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 2:00PM at Eastlawn Memorial Gardens Mausoleum, with Pastor Jonathan Lamb officiating.
Lindsey-Kyger Funeral Home in Shenandoah is handling arrangements. There will be no viewing.
Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.lindseykygerfuneralhome.com
- Donald Lam & wife, Sheryl, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Michelle "Adrian" Medina, Granddaughter
- Kohl Medina, Great Grandchild
- Quinn Medina, Grandchild
- Lois & husband, Doug Hughes, Sister & Brother-in-law
- David Judd, Brother
- Paul Judd & wife, Beula, Brother & Sister-in-law
- Cecil Michael Lam, Husband (deceased)
- Eula Maude Snyder Judd, Mother (deceased)
- Charles Judd, Sr,, Father (deceased)
- Mattie Judd, Nellie Comer, Rena McDaniel & Catherine Deavers, Sisters (deceased)
- John Judd & Charles Judd, Jr., Brothers (deceased)
- Memorial Service Thursday, September 26, 2019