Virginia Morris Foltz
September 26, 1927 – January 19, 2020
Virginia M. Foltz, 92, of Shenandoah, passed away on Sunday, January 19, 2020 at Bellaire at Stone Port in Harrisonburg.
Virginia married Earl Page Foltz, who preceded her in death. She is survived by her daughter, Bonita Frances LeGault and son in law, Milton LeGault, son, Robert Earl Foltz and daughter in law, Cathy Foltz. Granddaughter, Adrienne Catherine Derenthal and her husband, Don Derenthal, great grandchildren, Virginia Page Stewart and William Thomas Stewart, Maya Derenthal and Joseph Derenthal.
She was also preceded in death by brothers, Ben, John, Harold, Louis, Gary and Leroy Morris. Her sisters, Elsie Housden, Gladys Comer, and Ruth Rodgers.
A graveside service will be held Thursday January 23, 2020 at 11:00 at St. Paul Cemetery in Shenandoah, with Pastor Nicholas Eichelberger officiating.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Shenandoah Rescue Squad, 544 4th St., Shenandoah, VA 22849.
Lindsey-Kyger Funeral Home in Shenandoah is handling the arrangements. Condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.lindseykygerfuneralhome.com.
- Bonita Frances LeGault, Daughter
- Milton LeGault, Son-in-law
- Robert Earl Foltz, Son
- Cathy Foltz, Daughter-in-law
- Adrienne Catherine Derenthal & husband, Don, Granddaughter
- Virginia Page Stewart, Great-Grandchild
- William Thomas Stewart, Great-Grandchild
- Maya Derenthal, Great-Grandchild
- Joseph Derenthal, Great-Grandchild
- Earl Page Foltz, Husband (deceased)
- Ben Morris, Brother (deceased)
- John Morris, Brother (deceased)
- Harold Morris, Brother (deceased)
- Louis Morris, Brother (deceased)
- Gary Morris, Brother (deceased)
- Leroy Morris, Brother (deceased)
- Elsie Housen, Sister (deceased)
- Gladys Comer, Sister (deceased)
- Ruth Rodgers, Sister (deceased)
- Mamie C. Judd Morris, Mother (deceased)
- Hedley B. Morris, Father (deceased)
Shenandoah Rescue Squad
544 4th Street, Shenandoah, Virginia 22849
- Graveside Service Thursday, January 23, 2020
Virginia Morris Foltz
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
January 25, 2020
Momma and I were close, we felt we could talk about anything together. I will truly miss her. She was honest, truthful and caring to everyone. We loved our mother with all our hearts.