September 7, 1928 – August 23, 2018
Dorothy Siegel, 89 years old, passed away August 23, 2018 in Moulton, Texas.
She was born September 7, 1928 in Breslau, Texas to Willie and Bessie (Motal) Fojt.
Early in her life she was a member of St. Cyril and Methodius Catholic Church in Shiner and then later spent most of her life in Wharton, Texas where she attended Holy Family Catholic Church, was a member of the American Legion Ladies Auxiliary and worked as a seamstress.
Dorothy is survived by her sons Paul A. and wife Sandra Siegel of Lane City and Ferdinand J. and wife Janet Siegel of Victoria, daughter Suzanne and husband Raymond H. Russell of San Antonio, sister Willie Mae Darilek of Moulton, sister-in-law Mary Ann Fojt of Shiner, five grandchildren, and nineteen great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her parents, husband Ferdinand John Siegel, brothers Erwin and William H. Fojt, and sister Anita Buesing.
- Willie Fojt, Father
- Bessie (Motal) Fojt, Mother
- Erwin Fojt, Brother
- William H. Fojt, Brother
- Anita Buesing, Sister
- Willie Mae Darilek, Sister
- Ferdinand John Siegel, Husband
- Paul A. Siegel, Son
- Sandra Siegel, Daughter-in-law
- Ferdinand J. Siegel, Son
- Janet Siegel, Daughter-in-law
- Suzanne Russell, Daughter
- Raymond H. Russell, Son-in-law
- Mary Ann Fojt, Sister-in-law
- Ms. Siegel also leaves behind five grandchildren and nineteen great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Kenneth Siegel, Pallbearer
- Randy Fojt, Pallbearer
- John Fojt, Pallbearer
- Wayne Fojt, Pallbearer
- Brady Russell, Pallbearer
- Devan Alderete, Pallbearer
- Gerard Janek, Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, August 31, 2018
- Rosary Saturday, September 1, 2018
- Funeral Mass Saturday, September 1, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
August 25, 2018
Miss you, grandma.
August 24, 2018
So sorry for your loss; sending prayers for Dorothy’s family.