Carolyn "Jean" Fisher
October 27, 1943 – January 31, 2019
A Celebration of Life Service will be held for Carolyn “Jean” Fisher, 75, on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 3 p.m. at Centuries Memorial Funeral Home. The family will receive friends for a visitation from 2 p.m. until the service begins.
Jean was born on October 27, 1943 and she entered into rest on January 31, 2019 after complications from a stroke. Jean was a native of Shreveport and spent 15 years in Anchorage, Alaska. There she met the love of her life, Arthur Fisher, Sr. The couple met at the “Pines Club” where it was dancing and love at first sight. Arthur swept her off her feet and they married on May 16, 1992.
Jean was preceded in death by her parents, Curtis H. Stanley and Doris “Dottie” I. Stanley; and by her daughter, Lisa M. Fisher Bruce.
Left to cherish her memory are husband, Arthur L. Fisher, Sr.; her daughters, Cindy R. Hayner and Karen J. Hotz; her grandsons, Kacey C. Hayner, Korey R. Hayner, Richard A. Teal, and William R. Hotz; her granddaughters, Crystal Burkhart and Kaitlyn Hotz; and two great-grandchildren.
- Curtis H. and Doris I. "Dottie" Stanley, Parents
- Arthur Fisher Sr., Husband
- Lisa M. Fisher Bruce, Daughter
- Cindy R. Hayner, Daughter
- Karen J. Hotz, Daughter
- Kacey C. Hayner, Grandson
- Korey R. Hayner, Grandson
- Richard A. Teal, Grandson
- William R. Hotz, Grandson
- Crystal Burkhart, Granddaughter
- Kaitlyn Hotz, Granddaughter
- Mrs. Fisher is also survived by two great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Celebration of Life Service Tuesday, February 5, 2019