Lucy W. Nichols
January 3, 1935 – April 9, 2019
Lucy Ann Nichols was born January 3, 1935 in Shreveport, LA. Her parents were Vassier and Penny Williams. She went to be with her Lord April 9, 2019 in Shreveport. In her younger years Mrs. Nichols was an avid golf player and hunter with her husband. She loved to work in her flower garden and to bird watch. Mrs. Nichols worked as an accountant with her husband at Nichols Insurance Agency. Mrs. Nichols is preceded in death by her husband, James Nichols; her parents; four brothers; and three sisters. She is survived by her daughter, Kelly Bowden and husband Bob; sons, Jones Nichols and wife Pam, John Nichols, and Joseph Nichols; eight grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; a sister, Maureen Barrett and husband Richard; other relatives and many friends. An service celebrating the life of Lucy Nichols will be held Thursday, April 11, 2019, 2:30 PM at the graveside in Centuries Memorial Park, Shreveport, LA. Visitation with the family will be from 1:00 PM until 2:15 PM before the service. The family would like to express a special thank you to the Staff at Heritage Manor Stratmore, Whitney, Carrie, Katrina, Betty, Shonda, Liz, Audrey, and others for their love and care for Mrs. Nichols.
- Kelly Bowden and husband Bob, Daughter
- Jones Nichols and wife Pam, Son
- John Nichols, Son
- Joseph Nichols, Son
- - Eight, grandchildren
- - Eight, Great-grandchildren
- Maureen Barrett and husband Richard, Sister
- Mrs. Nichols is preceded in death by her husband, James Nichols; her parents; four brothers; and three sisters.
- Visitation Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Graveside Service Thursday, April 11, 2019