Nita Ann Higgins
February 15, 1935 – January 30, 2021
Nita Ann Higgins, age 85, of Birmingham, Alabama passed away on Saturday, January 30, 2021. Nita was born February 15, 1935 in Shreveport, Louisiana to Vera Trustcott Taylor and Willie Wesley Taylor.
Nita was a long time member of TOPS CLUB and a lifetime animal lover.
Nita is survived by daughters Deborah Kelly (Chris) of Birmingham, Alabama, and Stephanie Cullick of Bossier City, Louisiana; sons, Michael Butler (Sabina) of Arnaudville, Louisiana, John Turner of Lexington, South Carolina and Wesley Turner of Ochlocknee, Georgia; grandchildren Traci Ragsdale, Jennifer Davenport, Brad Procell, Crystal Price, Jason Turner, Ryan Cullick, Joseph Turner, and Victoria Turner; great grandchildren Veronica Wood, Morgan Rich, Russell Davenport, Samantha Ragsdale, Sarah Martin, Lacey Martin, and Emily Martin; great great grandchild Thomas Wood.
Nita was preceded in death by her husband James Edward Higgins; father Willie Wesley Taylor and mother Vera Trustcott Taylor; grandson Drew Butler.
A graveside for Nita will be held Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 2:00 PM at Centuries Memorial Park, 8801 Mansfield Road 71108.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.CenturiesMemorialFH.com for the Higgins family.
- Willie Wesley Taylor, Father (deceased)
- Vera Trustcott Taylor, Mother (deceased)
- James Edward Higgins, Husband (deceased)
- Drew Butler, Grandson (deceased)
- Deborah Kelly (Chris), Daughter
- Michael Butler (Sabina), Son
- Stephanie Cullick, Daughter
- John Turner, Son
- Wesley Turner, Son
- Traci Ragsdale, Grandchild
- Jennifer Davenport, Grandchild
- Brad Procell, Granchild
- Crystal Price, Grandchild
- Jason Turner, Grandchild
- Ryan Cullick, Granchild
- Joseph Turner, Grandchild
- Victoria Turner, Granchild
- Veronica Wood, Great Grandchild
- Morgan Rich, Great Grandchild
- Russell Davenport, Great Grandchild
- Samantha Ragsdale, Great Grandchild
- Sarah Martin, Great Grandchild
- Lacey Martin, Great Grandchild
- Emily Martin, Great Grandchild
- Thomas Wood, Great Great Grandchild
Saturday, April 24, 2021