Centuries Memorial Funeral Home & Centuries Memorial Park
8801 Mansfield Road, Shreveport, LA
April 27, 1930 – July 8, 2019
Sam Mangiapane Jr., age 89, of Bossier City, Louisiana passed away on Monday July 8, 2019. He was born April 27, 1930 in Lafayette, Louisiana to Samuel Mangiapane Sr. and Beulah Marie Dominque Mangiapane. Sam served honorably in the United States Air Force for 20 years as a flight engineer. During his time in the service he flew in the Vietnam War. After retiring from the Air Force he became a deputy for the Caddo Parrish Sheriff Department for about 20 years before retiring from there. Left to cherish his memory are his children, Larry Mangiapane and wife Pam; Tena Mangiapane Taylor; and Theresa Mangiapane; five grandchildren; 13 great grandchildren; brother, James M. Mangiapane and wife Suzie; and numerous nieces and nephews. He is preceded in death by his wife, Donna Sue Bouge Mangiapane; son, Stephen A. Mangiapane; his parents, Samuel and Beulah; and brother, Vincent Mangiapane. A visitation for Sam will be held Thursday, July 11, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM at Centuries Memorial Funeral Home. A celebration of his life will occur Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM with a burial in Centuries Memorial Park to follow. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.CenturiesMemorialFH.com for the Mangiapane family.
- Larry Mangiapane and wife Pam, Son
- Tena Mangiapane Taylor, Daughter
- Theresa Mangiapane, Daughter
- James M. Mangiapane and wife Suzie, Brother
- Donna Sue Bouge Mangiapane, Wife
- Stephen A. Mangiapane, Son
- Samuel Mangiapane Sr., Father
- Beulah Marie Dominque, Mother
- Vincent Mangiapane, Brother
- He is also survived by five grandchildren, 13 great grandchildren, and numerous nieces and nephews.
- Visitation Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Celebration of Life Thursday, July 11, 2019