- Ioannis Kalargyros, Father
- Aspasia (Salmas) Kalargyros, Mother
- Kyriaki (Mihaloudakis) Kalargyros, Wife
- Antonios Kalargyros, Son
- Trisagion Prayers Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Visitation Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Committal Service Thursday, March 15, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
March 20, 2018
I will always remember George on family holidays together whether it was Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving. Always cooking up great food in the kitchen for a large delicious meal. We had a lot of great family time and memories together.
March 14, 2018
I will remember George in the kitchen at Tony and Kerry’ s as he greeted all who arrived with a warm and welcoming smile. He and Tony were always side by side as they prepared delicious holiday meals. He was a kind, warm and gentle man who will be greatly missed.
March 13, 2018
My mom and I just looked at all of those pictures. They brought back such wonderful memories. He will be greatly missed. May you find comfort in knowing how much he loved you all.
March 12, 2018
We will always remember Uncle George, my Father,Thea Kiki and Theo Stefo having lots of laughs in Lancaster .
He will be terribly missed! May his memory be eternal.
Lots of Love, Chrissy Cordischi