Alice A. Reis
September 18, 1922 – March 8, 2018
Alice (Avila) Reis, 95, of Dartmouth passed away Thursday, March 8, 2018 in St. Luke’s Hospital. She was the wife of the late Arthur Reis.
Born in Dartmouth, a daughter of the late Gregorio and Alexandrina (Rego) Avila she was a lifelong area resident.
Mrs. Reis worked in the pottery department at John I. Paulding and a former member of the Moose Lodge.
She is survived by a son, Alan Reis and his fiancé Karen M. Wong of Dartmouth; a granddaughter, Hannah Reis of Dartmouth; two great grandchildren, Camryn and Sophia Houghton; a sister, Norma Cambra of N. Dartmouth; and many nieces and nephews.
All of her services are private and under the direction of WARING-SULLIVAN at DARTMOUTH, 230 Russells Mills Rd., Dartmouth. For online tribute www.waring-sullivan.com.
- The late Gregorio Avila, Father
- The late Alexandrina (Rego) Avila, Mother
- The late Arthur Reis, Husband
- Alan Reis & his fiance Karen M. Wong, Son
- Hannah Reis, Granddaughter
- Camryn Houghton, Great Grandchild
- Sophia Houghton, Great Grandchild
- Norma Cambra, Sister
- She is also survived by many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by five siblings.
- All Services Are Private