Anthony Francis Lacus
August 4, 1933 – February 28, 2020
Anthony F. Lacus, passed away peacefully on Friday, February 28, 2020 at the age of 86.
Beloved husband of Rosemary Lacus (Nee: Tarorick); loving father of Angela Grammel (Peter) and Kathleen Eisenberg; beloved grandfather of Eric (Rommy), Martin (Christina), Kristin (Dylan) and Keith (Nicole). Caring brother of Mary Swancer, the late Elizabeth Bojtas, the late Agnes Fitzpatrick, and Margaret Swancer.
He was a happy, kind, gentle, loving man. He always had a smile on his face and a good story or joke to tell. We will keep his beautiful smile in our hearts.
His interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Disabled American Veterans Charity at https://www.dav.org/
Condolences and memories may be left at https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/9072929
- Rosemary Lacus (Nee: Tarorick), Wife
- Angela Grammel (Peter), Daughter
- Kathleen Eisenberg, Daughter
- Eric (Rommy), Grandson
- Martin (Christina), Grandson
- Kristin (Dylan), Granddaughter
- Keith (Nicole), Grandson
- Mary Swancer, Sister
- Elizabeth Bojtas, Sister (deceased)
- Agnes Fitzpatrick, Sister (deceased)
- Margaret Swancer, Sister
- Martin Lacus, Father (deceased)
- Elizabeth Lacus, Mother (deceased)
- Disabled American Veterans Charity