June Ritz Nightlinger
July 3, 1924 – November 24, 2018
June Ritz Nightlinger, 94 and resident of Warrington, PA passed away at the Luther Park assisted living facility while in hospice care on November 24, 2018.
She was a native of Pennsylvania and lived in Palm City, FL from 1991 until 2014 when she returned to Warrington. She loved sports and played varsity basketball for Pennsburg High School in her younger years. June graduated from Lankenau School of nursing and worked as a registered nurse for Centennial School district in Bucks county Pennsylvania for 19 years. She was an avid fan of Penn State football and baseball fan of the Philadelphia Phillies and the Miami Marlins. June also enjoyed traveling the world with her husband of 56 years George B. Nightlinger, Sr., who preceded her in death in 2006.
June is survived by her sons George Nightlinger, Jr (Joanna), Scott Nightlinger (Pat), daughter LuAnn Brown, sisters Patricia Chidester (John) of Palm City, FL, 8 grandchildren and many loving great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her sister Ruth Trollinger (Carl) of Tamaqua, PA.
Services and interment will be held privately at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Immanuel Lutheran Church of Palm City, FL.
- Lula Ritz, Mother
- Clarence Ritz, Father
- George B Nightlinger Sr., Husband
- George B Nightlinger Jr., Son
- Scott Nightlinger, Son
- LuAnn Brown, Daughter
- Joanna Nightlinger, Daughter-in-law
- Pat Nightlinger, Daughter-in-law
- Ruth Trollinger, Sister
- Patricia Chidester, Sister
- John Chidester, Brother-in-law
- Carl Trollinger, Brother-in-law
- She is also survived by 8 grandchildren and many loving great-grandchildren.
- George Nightlinger, Active Pallbearer
- Scott Nightlinger, Active Pallbearer
- Brandon Nightlinger, Active Pallbearer
- Kari Barrett, Active Pallbearer
- Cynthia Coffman, Active Pallbearer
- Gary Coffman, Active Pallbearer
Immanuel Lutheran Church
2655 SW Immanuel Drive , Palm City, Florida 34990
June Ritz Nightlinger
BUNNY & JOHN DORFF
November 27, 2018
So very sorry to hear about your mother's passing and hopefully, she went peacefully. We'll keep you and your entire family in our prayers. Just know we are thinking of you at this time, as always.
Bunny & John