Mary B. Lalley
September 13, 1928 – June 25, 2020
Mary B. Lalley died on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at The Bridges at Warwick in Jamison. She was ninety-one years of age. Born in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late George and Susan Burnite. Mary was a resident of Levittown, she had previously lived in Philadelphia. Mrs. Lalley was a graduate of West Catholic High School.
Mary was the beloved wife of James F. Lalley for forty-six years before his death in 2000. She was the devoted mother of James F. Lalley, Jr. (Debra), Daniel J. Lalley (Robin), Marlene S. Whalen (Kevin), Donna M. Smith (Paul) and Karen A. Burczewski (Joseph). She was the loving grandmother of James F. Lalley, III, Patrick Lalley, Stephen Lalley, Kevin Whalen,Jr., Moira Whalen, Molly Whalen, Joseph Burczewski, Jaime Burczewski, Samantha Jenkins (Smith), Alex Smith, Michael Smith, Christian Lalley and Justin Lalley; great grandmother of Allison Hope Jenkins, with the expected birth of a second great grandchild next week.
Mary’s Funeral Mass and interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Spina Bifida Association of Delaware Valley, 6935 Airport Hwy Lane, Office, Pennsauken, NJ 08109.
- Susan Burnite (nee Harvey), Mother (deceased)
- George Burnite, Father (deceased)
- James Lalley, Husband (deceased)
- James F. Lalley, Jr. (Debra), Son
- Daniel J. Lalley (Robin), Son
- Marlene S. Whalen (Kevin), Daughter
- Donna M. Smith (Paul), Daughter
- Karen A. Burczewski (Joseph), Daughter
- James F. Lalley, III, Grandson
- Patrick Lalley, Grandson
- Stephen Lalley, Grandson
- Kevin Whalen Jr,, Grandson
- Moira Whalen, Granddaughter
- Molly Whalen, Granddaughter
- Joseph Burczewski, Grandson
- Jaime Burczewski, Grandchild
- Samantha Jenkins (nee Smith), Granddaughter
- Alex Smith, Grandchild
- Michael Smith, Grandson
- Christian Lalley, Grandson
- Justin Lalley, Grandson
- Allison Hope Jenkins, Great Granddaughter
- She is also expected to havea secondgreat grandchild in the coming weeks.
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Mary B. Lalley
June 29, 2020
My deepest sympathies to your family. Your mom was a sweetheart and I have so many wonderful memories of Mary. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of her life. We had many long talks while sitting on the sofa at Karen’s and lots laughs with friends on Sunday’s watching the Eagles. She will be missed!💗
June 27, 2020
So sorry for your loss. Your Mom will always remain a big part of my childhood memories ❤️