Ruth S. Maglin
December 13, 1940 – September 10, 2018
Ruth S. Maglin, 77, of Sparta, NJ; passed away on September 10, 2018. Ruth was born in Newark, NJ. She was the past President and founder of the Stroke Club of Newton Medical Center. Ruth was loved by all stroke support group members. She obtained her Master’s Degree in reading at Kean College and was an educator for over 30 years; she was also named Teacher of the Year in 1987 New Jersey. Ruth was predeceased by her beloved husband of 56 years, Richard and her parents Nathan and Viola Vernick. She is survived by her children David Maglin and his wife Barbara and Leslie Manning and her husband Raymond. She is also survived by her sister Naomi Pagano and her husband Michael and her grandchildren Bobby McCall, Ryleigh, Raymond lll, and Troy. She is also survived by many nieces and nephews. Visitation will be held on Thursday from 10AM – 12PM at Goble Funeral Home, Sparta, NJ 07871. Interment will follow at Beth Israel Cemetery in Woodbridge.
- Beloved husband of 56 years, Richard and her parents, Nathan and Viola Vernick., Predeceased by her
- David Maglin and his his wife Barbara, Son
- Leslie Manning and her husband Raymond, Daughter
- Naomi Pagano and her husband Michael, Sister
- Bobby McCall, Ryleigh, Raymond III and Troy, Grandchildren
- Nieces & Nephews, Many
- Visitation Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Graveside Service Thursday, September 13, 2018
Ruth S. Maglin
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
September 12, 2018
Leslie, praying for you and your family at this time! I am just a message away. With love to you.