May 26, 1922 – May 30, 2018
Florene M. (Mullin) Rice born on May 26, 1922 in Pampa, Texas, to the late Lizzie Cummings and the late Joseph Franklin Mullin, passed away at age 96 on May 30, 2018 in Maryville, Illinois with her son, David, at her side.
"Flo" was married to the late Donald David Rice. She was preceded in death by her brothers, Ben and Roy; and sisters, Vesta, Frankie, and Marie. Florene is survived by her son, David Lee Rice and daughter-in-law, Elena Alexandrovna Rice; grandchildren Alexandra Lee Rice and Ilya David Rice along with many nieces, nephews and cousins that live throughout the USA.
Donations in lieu of flowers may be made in Florene's name to Kingdom House, 1321 South 11th Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63104 and are welcome appreciated.
Friends and family members may attend the memorial service this Thursday, June 7 from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Kriegshauser Mortuary-West Chapel, 9450 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, Missouri 63132.
- Joseph Franklin Mullin, Father
- Lizzie (nee' Cummings) Mullin, Mother
- Donald David Rice, Husband
- David Lee Rice, Son
- Elena Alexandrovna Rice, Daughter-in-law
- Alexandra Lee Rice, Granddaughter
- Ilya David Rice, Grandson
- Kingdom House
- A Memorial Gathering Thursday, June 7, 2018
- A Memorial Service Thursday, June 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES