Anita C. Hall
February 12, 1937 – September 13, 2018
Anita C. Hall, age 81, of Stockbridge, Georgia passed away on Thursday September 13, 2018. Anita was born February 12, 1937 in Mount Sterling, Kentucky.
A visitation for Anita will be held Monday, September 17, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 pm at Wards Fairview Chapel. A burial will occur Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at Fairview Memorial Gardens. A funeral service will occur Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 3:00 PM. Anita was predeceased by her husband John T. Hall, Jr., mother-in-law Carrie Bell Williams, mother Violet C. Goley and a daughter Rose Lynne Hall. She is survived by two sons John T. (Tommy) Hall III and Richard William Hall, daughter Kathy Hall Honeycutt (Truett), brother Ronald P. Clark (Joyce), sister Patricia Pierce (Jo), five grandchildren, five great grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews. Anita was a member of Jodeco Baptist Church.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.horisawardfairviewchapel.com for the Hall family.
- Visitation Monday, September 17, 2018
- Visitation Wards Fairview Chapel Monday, September 17, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Wards Fairview Chapel Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Committal Service Fairview Memorial Gardens Tuesday, September 18, 2018