Maria R. Ochoa
September 25, 1926 – November 21, 2018
Maria passed away on November 21, 2018 surrounded by family at home. She was born in Madero, Texas to the late Viterbo & Altagracia Rodriguez. She was the eldest of 9 siblings. She moved to Stockton in 1963, where she and her late husband, Reynaldo Ochoa Sr. raised 8 children. Maria was a homemaker and enjoyed spending time with her family. Her children always came first. She leaves behind 6 sons, Rey Jr. (Jovita), Tomas, Omar, George, Arnaldo (Carol), Alex (Victoria), 2 daughters, Ninfa (Javier), Irene (Andy); 22 grandchildren, 3 great grandchildren, and 5 great-great grandchildren. She will be dearly missed. Visitation will be held on December 3, 2018 at DeYoung Memorial Chapel from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. with a Rosary at 6:00 p.m. Mass of Christian Burial will be held on December 4, 2018 at St. Gertrude’s Catholic Church at 10:00 a.m. Committal service will follow at San Joaquin Catholic Cemetery.
- Reynaldo Ochoa Jr.
- Tomas Ochoa
- Omar Ochoa
- George Ochoa
- Arnaldo Ochoa
- Alex Ochoa
- Reynaldo Ochoa III, Honorary Pallbearer
- George Ochoa II, Honorary Pallbearer
- Alex Ochoa Jr., Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, December 3, 2018
- Rosary Monday, December 3, 2018
- Mass of Christian Burial Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Committal Tuesday, December 4, 2018