Audrie Ann Wing
October 24, 1927 – August 10, 2019
Sulphur- Audrie Ann Wing, 91, died at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, August 10, 2019, surrounded by her three daughters.
Audrie was born on October 24, 1927 in Lynchburg, Virginia to Thomas "Dewey" and Annie (Ashwell) Mosby. She had been a resident of Sulphur for over 60 years. She worked at Sulphur City Hall for over 20 years. Audrie loved Elvis, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, watching Gunsmoke, Bonanza, and John Wayne westerns, but she loved her family most of all.
Survivors include her daughters, Sandra Comeaux and companion, Bill Price of Sulphur, Liz Skinner and husband, Rick of Houston, Texas, and Bonnie Vincent and husband, Coy of Sulphur; eleven grandchildren, Erika Lyons, Michele Wood, Chelsea Landry, Brittany Husk, James Skinner, Matt Duhon, Alexis Cain, Jessica Lovejoy, Kristin Guidry, Cody Vincent, and Cory Vincent; sixteen great-grandchildren, Cameron Lyons, Mollie Wood, Bentley Wood, Noah Wood, Emma Grace Wood, Talon Schellhorn, Ava Schellhorn, Sawyer Skinner, Maverick Duhon, Rivers Cain, Tanner Lovejoy, Brody Lovejoy, Tenley Lovejoy, Bailey Lovejoy, Baylor Guidry, and Mason Guidry.
A private memorial service will be held by her family. The family would like to give special thanks to Brighton Bridge Hospice and Stonebridge Place Assisted Living facilities. Audrie's wishes were to donate her body to science to help find a cure for Alzheimer's. The family requests that memorial donations be made to Alzheimer's Association - Louisiana Chapter, 3445 N. Causeway Blvd Suite #902, Metairie, LA 70002. Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.hixsonfuneralhomes.com.
- Sandra Comeaux and companion Bill Price, Daughter
- Liz Skinner and husband Rick, Daughter
- Bonnie Vincent and husband Coy, Daughter
- Erika Lyons, Granddaughter
- Michele Wood, Granddaughter
- Chelsea Landry, Granddaughter
- Brittany Husk, Granddaughter
- James Skinner, Grandson
- Matt Duhon, Grandson
- Alexis Cain, Granddaughter
- Jessica Lovejoy, Granddaughter
- Kristin Guidry, Granddaughter
- Cody Vincent, Grandson
- Cory Vincent, Grandson
- Cameron Lyons, Great Grandchild
- Mollie Wood, Great Grandchild
- Bentley Wood, Great Grandchild
- Noah Wood, Great Grandchild
- Emma Grace Wood, Great Grandchild
- Talon Schellhorn, Great Grandchild
- Ava Schellhorn, Great Grandchild
- Sawyer Skinner, Great Grandchild
- Maverick Duhon, Great Grandchild
- Rivers Cain, Great Grandchild
- Tanner Lovejoy, Great Grandchild
- Brody Lovejoy, Great Grandchild
- Tenley Lovejoy, Great Grandchild
- Bailey Lovejoy, Great Grandchild
- Baylor Guidry, Great Grandchild
- Mason Guidry, Great Grandchild
Alzheimer's Association-Louisiana Chapter
3445 N. Causeway Blvd. Suite # 902 , Metairie, Louisiana 70002
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Audrie Ann Wing
Donna (Wing) Bruce
August 15, 2019
Sandra, Liz and Bonnie,
So sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Prayers for peace for you and your families.
August 13, 2019
Sandra, Bonnie and Liz, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your momma. I met Mrs. Wing years ago when Sandra and I were best friends from being co-workers at WCCH. She was so so sweet. We all need to cure for this disease. My family is dealing with the same thing. Your momma is a Saint for donating her body to science. What a selfless act of kindness. Love yall.
August 11, 2019
Miss Audrie was a joy to work with at City Hall. Kind and sweet lady.
Hugs for your family,
August 11, 2019
Ms. Wing was such a wonderful lady, I enjoyed visiting with her. She always talked about her wonderful daughters and she was so proud. I will miss her and all her stories of Elvis and her family. Rest in Peace Ms. Wing.