March 4, 1956 – August 4, 2018
Debra Jean Borrel, 62, passed away Saturday, August 4, 2018.
Left to cherish her memory are her husband of 44 years, Tim Borrel; daughter, Christy Harrell and husband Brad; granddaughters, Lauryn and Madelyn; brother, Ricky Kibodeaux and wife Dovanna; and her brother in law, Steve Johnson and wife Colleen. Debbie was known as “Nonnie” to her many nieces and nephews, as well as many others whose lives she touched.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Monroe and Opal Kibodeaux; siblings, Cindy Johnson and Sam Kibodeaux.
Funeral service will be held at 10 am on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at Hixson Sulphur Memorial Chapel. Burial will follow in Big Woods Cemetery in Edgerly. The Rev. Arvin Harrell will officiate. Visitation will be Monday, August 6, 2018 from 5-8 pm and on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 from 9 am until time of service. Words of comfort and memories may be shared with the family at www.hixsonfuneralhomes.com
- Tim Borrel, Husband of 44 years
- Christy Harrell and husband Brad, Daughter
- Lauryn and Madelyn, Granddaughters
- Ricky Kibodeaux and wife Dovanna, Brother
- Steve Johnson and wife Colleen, Brother-in-law
- Monroe and Opal Kibodeaux, Parents
- Sam Kibodeaux, Brother
- Cindy Johnson, Sister
- Debbie was known as “Nonnie” to her many nieces and nephews, as well as many others whose lives she touched.
- Visitation Monday, August 6, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, August 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
August 7, 2018
David & Shelia sellars
August 6, 2018
Tim, so sorry you must go through a loss like this but God doesn't put you under more than he knows you can handle. I didn't know Debra but i know you and you will be happy when you are by her side in heaven at home as we all want to be with our loved ones. Once again Tim my deepest condolences.. Dave Sellars