Ronald Kirk Langley, Sr.
August 4, 1951 – January 31, 2020
Ronald Kirk Langley Sr., age 68, of Hillister, Texas passed away peacefully on Friday, January 31, 2020 at his home surrounded by his loving family. Ronald was born August 4, 1951 in Kinder, Louisiana.
He was preceded in death by his father, Seward Stanley Langley, and a baby brother, Kirby Langley.
Those left behind to cherish his memory are his mother, Onita Myers of Sulphur; daughter, Felicia Langley Franks and husband, Kevin of Hillister, TX; son, Kirk Langley of Longville; daughter, Maxie Langley Tremie and husband, Chad of Carlyss; daughter, Brandie Langley Myers and husband, Cliff of Sulphur; son, Shelton Langley; son, Toby Bebee and wife, Susan of Lacassine; daughter, Tammy Sue Head and husband, Joe of Bossier City, Louisiana; step-daughter, Jessica Ann McCoy and husband, Mark of Kountze, Texas; step-daughter, Billie Jo Murphy and husband, Bill of Texas; brother, Randy Langley of Houston, Texas; sister, Toleda Weldon and husband, David of Sulphur; brother, Dean Martin and wife, Cammie of Vinton; numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren; and a host of nieces and nephews.
Visitation will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, February 3, 2020 at Hixson-Sulphur Memorial Funeral Home until time of service.
A Celebration of Life service will follow at 2:00 p.m. on Monday at Hixson-Sulphur Funeral Chapel. Celebrant Jody Barrilleaux will lead services. Burial will follow in Liberty Cemetery in Elton, Louisiana.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.hixsonsulphurmemorial.com for the Langley family.
- Onita Myers, Mother
- Felicia Langley Franks and husband Kevin, Daughter
- Kirk Langley, Son
- Maxie Langley Tremie and husband Chad, Daughter
- Brandie Langley Myers and husband Cliff, Daughter
- Shelton Langley, Son
- Tony Bebee and wife Susan, Son
- Tammy Sue Head and husband Joe, Daughter
- Jessica Ann McCoy and husband Mark, Step-daughter
- Billie Jo Murphy and husband Bill, Step-daughter
- Randy Langley, Brother
- Toleda Weldon and husband David, Sister
- Dean Martin and wife Cammie, Brother
- Seward Stanley Langley, Father (deceased)
- Kirby Langley, a baby brother (deceased)
- also left to cherish his memory are numerous grandchildren, great-grandchildren; and a host of nieces and nephews.
- Dean Martin, Pallbearer
- Randy Langley, Pallbearer
- Darrell Martin, Pallbearer
- Devin Martin, Pallbearer
- James Langley, Pallbearer
- Toby Bebee, Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, February 3, 2020
- Celebration of Life Service Monday, February 3, 2020
Ronald Kirk Langley, Sr.
February 18, 2020
It has been a long time sense we ran the streets of north Sulphur.
Although we lost tract of each other I am back in Carlyss.
Your family was always nice to me as we were growing up and I
Never forgot our friendship!
God bless you and your family old friend!
February 1, 2020
I will always love you and so will your grandkids and we will keep your memories close to our hearts. I love you pop