April 18, 1956 – October 7, 2019
Dequincy- Ronald Yellott, 63, died Monday, October 7, 2019, in a Beaumont, Texas hospital. He was a native of Dequincy and had been a resident of Beaumont for the last 23 years. Ronald was a member of the Topsy Pentecostal Church. He enjoyed working on small engines, wood working, gardening, and carpentry.
Survivors include his sisters, Veronica Andrews and husband, Richard of Beaumont, Texas, and Venicia Wilson and husband, Wayne of Georgia; his half-brother, Joey Rocka, Jr. and wife Patricia, of Lufkin, Texas; his step-father, Joe Rocka, Sr. and wife, Helen of Douglas, Texas; his nieces, Kelly Rocka and Sheryl Fox; and his nephews, Richard Andrews, Jr. and Chris King. He is preceded in death by his parents, Marvin Yellott and Geraldine Yellott Rocka.
His funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, October 12, in Hixson-Sulphur Memorial Funeral Home. The Rev. John Palir will officiate. Burial will be in Perkins Cemetery in Dequincy. Visitation is from 9 a.m. until the time of service Saturday in the funeral home. Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.hixsonfuneralhomes.com.
- Veronica Andrews and husband Richard, Sister
- Venicia Wilson and husband Wayne, Sister
- Joey Rocka, Jr. and wife, Patricia, half-brother
- Joe Rocka,Sr. and wife Helen, step-father
- Kelly Rocka, Niece
- Sheryl Fox, Niece
- Richard Andrews, Jr., Nephew
- Chris King, Nephew
- Marvin Yellott and Geraldine Yellott Rocka, Parents (deceased)
- Visitation Saturday, October 12, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, October 12, 2019