Sharon Lee Alexander
March 25, 1954 – October 22, 2020
Sharon Lee Alexander, age 66, of Sulphur, Louisiana went to be with her Lord and Savior on Thursday, October 22, 2020. Sharon was born on March 25, 1954 in Jennings, Louisiana.
Sharon loved God, her family, but especially her grandbabies!
Sharon was preceded in death by her parents, Dr. George Griffin "Mickey" and Luna Lee Alexander, and a brother, George Griffin Alexander, Jr.
Those left behind to cherish her memory are her son, Paul Kemble Seilhan and wife, Angie; daughters, Michell Saxon and Heather Nicole Marceaux and husband, Mitchell II; a brother, Dr. Randolph Alexander and wife, Wanda; eight grandchildren, Zachariah, Sadie, Sophie, Jesseca, Nicholas, Tyler, Brianna, Makensie; nieces and nephews, Jeff Alexander and wife, Carolyn, Tracy Pearce and husband, David, and Mickey Alexander.
Visitation will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Monday, October 26, 2020 at Hixson-Sulphur Memorial Funeral Home.
A Celebration of Life will be held at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, October 26, 2020 in Hixson-Sulphur Memorial Funeral Chapel. Celebrant, Jody Barrilleaux will lead services.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.hixsonsulphurmemorial.com for the Alexander family.
- Paul Kemble Seilhan and wife, Angie, Son
- Michelle Saxon, Daughter
- Heather Nicole Marceaux and husband, Mitchell II, Daughter
- Dr. Randolph Alexander and wife, Wanda, Brother
- Zachariah, Sadie, Sophie, Jessica, Nicholas, Tyler, Brianna, Makensie, Grandchildren
- Jeff Alexander and wife, Carolyn, Nephew
- Tracy Pearce and husband, David, Niece
- Mickey Alexander, Nephew
- Dr. George Griffin "Mickey" and Luna Lee Alexander, Parents (deceased)
- George Griffin Alexander, Brother (deceased)
Learn more about the Alexander name
Celebration of Life
Monday, October 26, 2020
Sharon Lee Alexander
October 26, 2020
Sharon was such a fun loving lady! She loved her grand babies so very much and was always so super sweet to me and my girls. She will be greatly missed. With love
The Broussard Family