Joyce A. Belanger
November 22, 1936 – January 6, 2019
Joyce A. Belanger (Bowers), age 82, passed away Sunday, January 6, 2019 in Charlton Memorial Hospital. She was the wife of the late Raymond A. Belanger to whom she was married 56 years before his passing in 2017.
Born in Pawtucket, RI a daughter of the late Frederick and the late Hilda (Bardsley) Bowers, she was a longtime resident of Swansea.
She is survived by her three sons, Michael R. Belanger and his wife Sharon of Swansea, David K. Lincoln of Pawtucket and Frederick M. Lincoln and Susan of Virginia; nine grandchildren and many great grandchildren. She was the sister of the late Nancy Zonfrillo.
Her Funeral Service will be held on Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM in the Waring-Sullivan Home at Birchcrest, 189 Gardners Neck Road, Swansea followed by burial in Mount Hope Cemetery, Swansea. Visiting hours will be Thursday from 4:00 – 7:00 PM. For tributes and directions, www.waring-sullivan.com.
- The late Raymond A. Belanger, Husband
- The late Frederick and Hilda (Bardsley) Bowers, Parents
- Michael R. Belanger and his wife Sharon, Son
- David K. Lincoln, Son
- Frederick M. Lincoln and Susan, Son
- Nine grandchildren and many great grandchildren. She was the sister of the late Nancy Zonfrillo.
- Visitation Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Funeral Serivce Friday, January 11, 2019
- Burial Friday, January 11, 2019