John Roy Paul
March 2, 1969 – January 31, 2020
We the family are sad to announce the passing of John Roy Paul, 50, of Eskasoni, on January 31, 2020 at home. He was the son of Mary Bridget Paul and the late Herman Paul. He was a member of Holy Family Parish.
John Roy was a carpenter for the Eskasoni Band Council. He was a huge Montreal Canadians fan and played hockey in his youth. John Roy enjoyed his mancave time with friends and family. He was known to play bingo and double up machines.
He is survived by his girlfriend Audrey Young, daughters, Georgette (Donald) Googoo, Sierra, Cheyenne, Mariya, and Seneca Paul, sons Richard and John Paul, grandchildren, Donald, Rylan, Sophie, sisters, Rosie Basque (Nick), Mag Gould, Doreen Gideon, Janet (Dwayne) Stevens, Shirley Prosper, brothers Paul (Charlene) Nicholas, Hud (Maryann) Paul. John Roy will also be missed by aunties, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and 5 Godchildren.
Besides his father he was predeceased by brothers, Gilbert, Herman, Richard and one sister, Elizabeth.
Visitation will be held on Feb 6, 2020 after 7pm at 4797 Shore Rd., Eskasoni. Funeral Mass will be Sat Feb 8 at 10:30 at Holy Family Church, Eskasoni with Fr. Asor officiating. Burial and Salite to follow service.
Online condolences can be made by visiting www.twcurry.com.
- Mary Bridget Paul, Mother
- Herman Paul, Father (deceased)
- Audrey Young, Girlfriend
- Georgette (Donald) Googoo, Daughter
- Sierra Paul, Daughter
- Cheyenne Paul, Daughter
- Mariya Paul, Daughter
- Seneca Paul, Daughter
- Richard Paul, Son
- John Paul, Son
- Donald, Grandchild
- Rylan, Grandchild
- Sophie, Grandchild
- Rosie Basque (Nick), Sister
- Mag Gould, Sister
- Doreen Gideon, Sister
- Janet (Dwayne) Stevens, Sister
- Shirley Prosper, Sister
- Paul (Charlene) Nicholas, Brother
- Hud (Maryann) Paul, Brother
- Gilbert, Brother (deceased)
- Herman, Brother (deceased)
- Richard, Brother (deceased)
- Elizabeth, Sister (deceased)
- Will also be missed by aunties, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and 5 Godchildren.
- Visitation Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Funeral Mass Saturday, February 8, 2020
John Roy Paul
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY