January 30, 1936 – October 16, 2020
Ellen Penrod, age 84, of Sylacauga, Alabama passed away on Friday, October 16, 2020. Ellen was born January 30, 1936.
Ellen is survived by her daughter, Sherry P. Allen (Gary); son, John Penrod (Christi); grandchild, Boyd Allen (Ashton), and great grandchildren, Zachary Coy Penrod, Zane Austin Penrod, Boyd J. Allen, Riley Hope Allen and Emily Grace Allen.
Ellen was preceded in death by her first husband Boyd J. Allen; second husband, Solomon Penrod, son Danny Penrod; and brother Kenneth Williams.
A visitation for Ellen will be held Tuesday, October 20, 2020 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Curtis and Son's North Chapel. With a funeral service, Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 11:00 AM at Curtis and Son's North Chapel, followed by burial at Evergreen Memorial Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.curtisandsonfh.com for the Penrod family.
- Sherry P. Allen (Gary), Daughter
- John Penrod (Christi), Son
- Boyd Allen (Ashton), Grandchild
- Zachary Coy Penrod, Great Grandchild
- Zane Austin Penrod, Great Grandchild
- Boyd J. Allen, Great Grandchild
- Riley Hope Allen, Great Grandchild
- Emily Grace Allen, Great Grandchild
- Boyd J. Allen, Husband (deceased)
- Solomon Penrod, Husband (deceased)
- Kenneth Williams, Brother (deceased)
- Danny Penrod, Son (deceased)
Learn more about the Penrod name
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
October 19, 2020
All of you are in our thoughts and prayers at this time. We love you.
Vicki Penrod Sizemore
October 18, 2020
So sorry for your loss. I will always remember her for t h e beautiful person she was!
October 18, 2020
Penrod, I am so sorry for your loss.