July 9, 1936 – November 14, 2020
Funeral service for Naomi Smith, 84, will be Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at Radney-Smith Chapel with Dr. Jeff Fuller officiating. Burial will be in Mt. Olive Cemetery in Goodwater, AL.
Mrs. Smith passed Saturday, November 14, 2020 at her residence. She was preceded in death by her husband, Carel Smith, parents, Richard and Lillie Benefield, brothers and sisters, M. D. Benefield, Hubert Benefield, Mary Johns, Hazel Frost, Aubrey Benefield, Marie Harville, Ruby Ford, and Franklin Benefield.
She is survived by her brother, Charles and Pat Benefield; four sons, Wade and Revonda Bradford, Sonny Bradford, Danny Bradford, George and Hollie Bradford; 20 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be Wednesday, November 18, 2020 from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at Radney-Smith Funeral Home.
Pallbearers will be Ken Sellers, Adan Vazquez, Ryan Bradford, Josh Smith and Brad Chappell.
Memorial messages may be sent to the family at www.radneysmith.com.
Radney-Smith Funeral Home in Sylacauga, AL will direct the services.
- Charles and Pat Benefield, Brother
- Wade and Revonda Bradford, Son
- Sonny Bradford, Son
- Danny Bradford, Son
- George and Hollie Bradford, Son
- 20, Grandchildren
- 16, Great Grandchildren
- Carel Smith, Husband (deceased)
- Richard & Lillie Benefield, Parents (deceased)
- M. D. Benefield, Brother (deceased)
- Hubert Benefield, Brother (deceased)
- Mary Johns, Sister (deceased)
- Hazel Frost, Sister (deceased)
- Aubrey Benefield, Brother (deceased)
- Marie Harville, Sister (deceased)
- Ruby Ford, Sister (deceased)
- Franklin Benefield, Brother (deceased)
Learn more about the Smith name
- Ken Sellers, Pallbearer
- Adan Vazquez, Pallbearer
- Ryan Bradford, Pallbearer
- Josh Smith, Pallbearer
- Brad Chappell, Pallbearer
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Thursday, November 19, 2020
November 17, 2020
November 17, 2020
Jan and I send our sympathy to the family of this dear Christian lady. While pastor of Rockford Baptist Church some years ago, we remember so well Naomi’s precious smile. She always had an encouraging word or compliment after the services. She always made the entire Manley family feel very special. We know she will be greatly missed by all her family and friends.
Dennis and Janice Manley